Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a nice box from skeezerpleezer. The cans are already chilling.

IMAG00434.jpg

IMAG00435.jpg

I'll definitely second the awesomness of @afro_lou! Just received my first trade box today, and boy oh boy this guy goes above and beyond. Utmost attention to detail from the packaging to the color-coordinated electrical tape! And bonuses to boot!

Thanks again Lou, you rock! I'll have your return package wrapped up and dropped off by Monday hopefully (still trying some last minute attempts to get my hands on a pack of Ghost in the Machine for ya, especially since you hooked it up so nicely)!

20160812_133416.jpg

20160812_174828.jpg

Awesome, glad everything arrived intact! Had to hook it up and reciprocate for your generosity of trading with a noob and shipping first to boot!

I'm definitely down to trade again. I really liked a couple of those sours, will be wanting more RR soon enough I'm sure! Keep note of what you particularly like (and don't) from what I sent, so next time I can focus the multiples on those you prefer. Kinda just went with a local grab bag.

Enjoy!

20160828_202404 by Noah Scott, on Flickr

a friend works for a company and goes to germany quite a bit... he had a co worker go over and was able to track this down for me. Gotta love friends in great places!

Latest posts

Back