Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see Mississippi representing!

SoPro is putting out some nice brews.

Yeah first time I've seen the 2016 Cicada or Crowd Control. Had to pick up one of each for myself to make sure they were good before sending to Lou. And indeed they were, very good IPA's in my book.

I wholeheartedly agree!!! Loving this NOLA/Mississippi stuff. Haven't broke into the Cicada or Crowd Control yet, but the Duckweed was great!

Cheers!

I'm speechless
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1472759105.839103.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1472759118.079833.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1472759128.246460.jpg
This is just amazing! Many many many many thanks to @PianoMan for such an amazing pair of boxes!
7SUTwut.gif

And what a pack job! My box cutter sure got a workout [emoji1]

Yes PLEASE! :) i have nothing to compare to yours, but we can always get one going at beer mongers! or multiple other places...

You have a problem. That brings your grand total of bottles to 4,333 and 587 bottle you have to clean to bottle all that home brew.

Btw
Glad everything made it.

Damn Val, anything you want from Texas? My dad lives in San Luis Obispo but can get any Firestone from him.

You have a problem. That brings your grand total of bottles to 4,333 and 587 bottle you have to clean to bottle all that home brew.

Btw
Glad everything made it.

I like to look at it as a collecting problem.

Latest posts

Back