Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last batch of rare wasn't a small amount. Something like 11-14k bottles. It's overpriced for sure and I haven't had it yet, but there are a lot of mediocre beers that are probably more overpriced (Cascade, BA Rasputin, etc).

If you think its a good deal then it is. For me no. No beer is worth that amount though I have spent that much and more for a beer. That is retarded because its not a small amount like last time they release it and its not pappy though 35yr old whiskey which wont bring too much to the table like fresh or early aged whiskey. I'll say no but if you want it then yes.

Last batch of rare wasn't a small amount. Something like 11-14k bottles. It's overpriced for sure and I haven't had it yet, but there are a lot of mediocre beers that are probably more overpriced (Cascade, BA Rasputin, etc).

Yeah, I've had rare and it was great, but it wasn't 6x better than bcbs and not even their best offering. That said, when I see the resale market at $250, I feel like I should grab one. But I'd rather drink a beer than try to sell it in a secondary market. So... maybe I'll pass.

Maybe.

Yeah, I've had rare and it was great, but it wasn't 6x better than bcbs and not even their best offering. That said, when I see the resale market at $250, I feel like I should grab one. But I'd rather drink a beer than try to sell it in a secondary market. So... maybe I'll pass.

Maybe.

I can PayPal you if you wanna grab it :)

What's the technical difference between jam and jelly? My expertise in the area is limited.

FWIW - it says bacon jam. I haven't tried it yet.

in the traditional sense, jam has chunks of fruit in it (vs. jelly which is juice and pectin.) So for this, I'd say it is jam if there are bacon bits present. And please, don't say you're not sure - how could you not have used that on something within 5 minutes of unpacking it?!

The other difference is the amount of sugar added. Jelly typically has more sugar added than jam.

I wouldn't have cared if you posted it.

Nice haul!

Its already pre-wrapped and do not feel like wrapping it again lol. I'll ship after the holidays

What was the cost on that?

The pablo was 55 euro so around $60. Cheaper than Tactical Nuclear Penguin. I should got the other one too but didnt want to spend the money

When I was in Belgium a couple weeks ago I saw that CDOS for €25 or so. Same store had Tactical nuclear Penguin and Sink the Bismark for around €65 but I passed on all. I stopped in the Brewdog Pub later that day and had pours of Bismark and Tactical, both are complete ****. definitely not worth the $.

Haven't had the CDOS

When I was in Belgium a couple weeks ago I saw that CDOS for €25 or so. Same store had Tactical nuclear Penguin and Sink the Bismark for around €65 but I passed on all. I stopped in the Brewdog Pub later that day and had pours of Bismark and Tactical, both are complete ****. definitely not worth the $.

Haven't had the CDOS

Im sure it is cheaper at location. Im interested to seeing how it is. I love de struise and they make some good beers. I only had tactical and i did not like. Heard bismark was a little better

Im sure it is cheaper at location. Im interested to seeing how it is. I love de struise and they make some good beers. I only had tactical and i did not like. Heard bismark was a little better

My comment was more to deter you from buying the BrewDog ones if you were considering it. I have liked all the De Struise stuff I had, was hoping to stop in the brewery since they have like 20-30 on tap but ran out of time. Stuff is definitely cheaper there, 750ml of Quetsche were like $8-9, 750mL of Girardins are more like $4! Loons are more expensive at shops due to the tourists but still only around $12-15/ 750mL. They are still very cheap at the brewery though.

I liked Tactical better than Bismark. Bismark tasted like a shot of ****ty grain alcohol with a couple mL of hop shot in it. Literally wanted to vomit just smelling it (but powered through).

What?! Ill trade you some15 bcbs for a side project. :)

You and what army? :)

1 is already spoken for in a trade and the other 2 are for me, one relatively fresh and one to sit for a year or so.
If you're planning a ski trip this year, we can split the fresh one.

I may just have to plan a ski trip for that! Nah don't save it for me, thought id ask though. My parents never bring me cool stuff like that haha.

Hey guys, I am stuck in Utah for the holidays, anyone know if it is possible to get BCBS or variants here?

Starting to think getting up early today was with it...View attachment 319050

Wow.

I did not do that well. Six regular and a barleywine. One more place to check back with throughout the day. Owner told his employees not to sell any till he gets there. Locked it in his office even. Couple places still have some north of 20 each, but I would have only pulled that trigger if I struck out elsewhere.

Back