Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@patrickgoss is mother****ing winning today

Nice blast of New England awesomeness from @thed163 !

The cat approves...

20151105_112751.jpg

KOP Wegmans - they got 10 cases in this morning and there was one four pack remaining when I left (and it would have been none if not for that damned 192 ounce limit)

I missed that tired hands lol. Havent seen Backwoods yet here. It'll probably be a ghost here anywho. Glad we do not have a 192oz limit. Its usually the limit of the wallet like today.

Love the name on that tired hands growler... Reminds me of Bill Hicks.

Also, Backwoods Bastard seems to be the newest Founders shelf turd around here. Breakfast stout sits untouched as well, lol.

What the hell is wrong with your city.

Although, good for you I guess.

What the hell is wrong with your city.

Although, good for you I guess.

South Dakota?

Founders is pretty new here though... Couple months. So unless they are real beer geeks, people may not have discovered these.

Backwoods Bastard earned a place in my top 5 handily.

South Dakota?

Founders is pretty new here though... Couple months. So unless they are real beer geeks, people may not have discovered these.

Backwoods Bastard earned a place in my top 5 handily.

Haven't had it yet, but regular Dirty Bastard is damn good. I'd be broke if I drank all the Breakfast Stout I wanted to drink. Also a raging alcoholic.

I'm looking at the distro list for Oklahoma for an eMAW and thanking the Lord I was born in Weatherford TX and not Weatherford OK.

Bonus is that I can send almost anything. Not that I will.

I missed that tired hands lol. Havent seen Backwoods yet here. It'll probably be a ghost here anywho. Glad we do not have a 192oz limit. Its usually the limit of the wallet like today.

They just released it on Wednesday (maybe Tuesday?) First 750s they've bottled which makes it not a horrible price. They also limit to 2 bottles per day and are supposed to do variations on it most of the time.

Is that recently released? Why am I asking? I don't need another. But, should I look for it? No I shouldn't. But maybe, and maybe I should drink some, but no, no I shouldn't drink the precious.

Yes. The shop three and a half hours away from me just got their one and only bottle on Friday.

Which I promptly bought, obviously.

Man you gave i to peer pressure lol. I never had that before. Saw it once but the price stopped me

I'm unstoppable, apparently.

Honestly, I just wanted it to have to share with my boys when they get to be old enough. Well at least one bottle...

Back