Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im way behind on my photo posting...riservas and gose from mikeysab...they have been enjoyed very much.

Then the box of PA goodness from beermeduffman. Might be my new favorite glass as well.

Last but not least, a thank you box from bsyoung. That boyking dipa was awesome! No way would you know it's a dipa while drinking it.

1403285628864.jpg

1403285679462.jpg

1403285736365.jpg

Cookie Dough stuffed pretzel? Or a Cookie Dough Pretzel? My mind is currently being blown at the thought of a stuffed one.

Head over to gnarly knots in Winfield. Stuffed pretzels daily. Delicious!

I had a mac n cheese w/bacon stuffed pretzel last weekend.

And so far ive had their salami and provolone stuffed, mozzarella stuffed, italian beef w/giardinara stuffed, turkey w/bacon and cheddar stuffed, and lastly, the chocolate chip cookie dough stuffed.

All delicious. Just get there early if you go on a saturday, a 60 person line formed last Saturday.

And so far ive had their salami and provolone stuffed, mozzarella stuffed, italian beef w/giardinara stuffed, turkey w/bacon and cheddar stuffed, and lastly, the chocolate chip cookie dough stuffed.

All delicious. Just get there early if you go on a saturday, a 60 person line formed last Saturday.

Damn you for telling me about that! I need to get over there now, only problem is...who the hell runs a business only open from 11-4? I'm going to have to find a day to leave early to make it over there, because weekends are usually even busier than weekdays since the kid came. My mouth started drooling looking over their website...

Also, I got some goodies in today.

2014-06-20 14.29.53.jpg

This is what happens when you take a break from trading, you start up again and it's huge.

Finally got all of the days:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403298391.133415.jpg

Got all of the sucre variants:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403298413.484778.jpg

And some more pipeworks. I can't get enough of their IPAs.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403298436.876442.jpg

Holy crap face. So my girl texted me saying that she had a hell of a time getting the box inside. Ya. No ****. Thanks to BeerMeDuffMan, I will be drinkin good for quite a while. Can't wait to retaliate next week. We obviously broke into the tastykakes while unpacking, which are turbo awesome. Sippin some Root right now. Awesome drink warm. I'll try it cold next and then mix it the time after. Thanks again! Prost!

The tall, the small, the deelish, and the glass.

1403301227048.jpg

1403301302663.jpg

1403301312395.jpg

1403301384002.jpg

Holy crap face. So my girl texted me saying that she had a hell of a time getting the box inside. Ya. No ****. Thanks to BeerMeDuffMan, I will be drinkin good for quite a while. Can't wait to retaliate next week. We obviously broke into the tastykakes while unpacking, which are turbo awesome. Sippin some Root right now. Awesome drink warm. I'll try it cold next and then mix it the time after. Thanks again! Prost!

Anytime man! Glad you liked it

Rue d'floyd is infected and still incredible. It spent a month or so at my trustees house (refrigerated) then spent 4 days travelling to me and I tasted no sign of infection. Just drinknit quick.

And yes, it sucks that they cant nail down the problem. Hooefully the move to a new barrel house will solve the problem.

Rue d'floyd is infected and still incredible. It spent a month or so at my trustees house (refrigerated) then spent 4 days travelling to me and I tasted no sign of infection. Just drinknit quick.

And yes, it sucks that they cant nail down the problem. Hooefully the move to a new barrel house will solve the problem.

I had RdF side by side with Grey Monday and may prefer it. It is fantastic. FdR is good also, but pretty boozy. I think part of that is the fact that I am not huge on rum barrel aged beers.

I had RdF side by side with Grey Monday and may prefer it. It is fantastic. FdR is good also, but pretty boozy. I think part of that is the fact that I am not huge on rum barrel aged beers.

I'm in the same boat. Didn't have them side by side but rdf was so so good. I may have drank gm too soon though. More research is in order

I guess I know where I'm headed when I'm back in West Chicago in a few weeks to help my parents move. :D

Got this awesome box from pursuit4hoppiness today. Thanks so much Jean. Can't wait to dive into these!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403322335.098744.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403322347.045194.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403322356.550731.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Gotlandsdricka, nice. Crazy philly distribution...

Man, I passed on those. Didn't seem great and I thought the infection risk didn't justify the price. I'll have to see if I can buy more.

Patio fridge was empty and I was thirsty from cleaning out and arranging the raised bed, so I took the 45 minute drive to Carton. Missing is two growlers of Milk

1403380707241.jpg

Latest posts

Back