Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was my wife's idea to stop at Binny's today. I am blaming this on her. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403470888.238747.jpg

Came home on Thursday after a long week and found a mini bomb sent from my friend hawgwild. What a way to start the weekend... Btw, this was a complete surprise! Talk about paying it forward. Thx again Evan.

image.jpg

Came home on Thursday after a long week and found a mini bomb sent from my friend hawgwild. What a way to start the weekend... Btw, this was a complete surprise! Talk about paying it forward. Thx again Evan.

Your welcome buddy. I know you said you like ESB so I hope you enjoy those Schlafly's. I thought they were pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Batch 4 was crazy good at anniversary party.. A lot more sour than the others

I received two Cakes in a trade, drank one with a friend and I am trading the other off. It's a good beer. I am not stingy when it comes to beer, if I have enough I will share. I guess it's the southern way of life.

Got hooked up from my homegirl Blizzard. She didn't only knock this one outta the park, but she moonwalked around the bases. Thanks Abby, looking forward to all of these.

1403740155634.jpg

1403740173018.jpg

Came home to a nice box from my buddy ejf063. I knew I was getting the ZD, but everything else was a complete surprise. Thanks Ted! You killed it.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403741799.942551.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403741817.007683.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403741828.409989.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1403741842.960784.jpg

You drew first blood with that bomb that hit my house a week ago. Hope you enjoy them.

Nothing spectacular, but a nice thursday bottle store trip
98cxvl.jpg

and a little bit of local flavor
2yuccuf.jpg

which is this
2ljnlmp.jpg

Friends of mine just got back from a little beercation and were thoughtful enough to bring back a little something for me.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403890694.086511.jpg

And this is today's bottle shop visit.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1403890827.114739.jpg
Nothing Earth shattering, but I'll be surprised if any of these survive the weekend. :ban:

Anyone have experience with FedEx reporting damage at time of delivery and retaining the package? I assume it was the heat in SC that did the bottle in. Hope to find out tonight.

Yep. They're probably drinking that **** as we speak.

Anyone have experience with FedEx reporting damage at time of delivery and retaining the package? I assume it was the heat in SC that did the bottle in. Hope to find out tonight.

I had the driver bring in a package to me(posted in here a couple weeks ago with pics) and ask if I wanted to accept it or not because it was leaking and actually soaked. I accepted it, but he still marked it down as damaged on delivery. Mine was caused by the worst packing job I've ever seen, not by weather, but I have seen a couple people with exploded cans on facebook thinking it was heat.

I had the driver bring in a package to me(posted in here a couple weeks ago with pics) and ask if I wanted to accept it or not because it was leaking and actually soaked. I accepted it, but he still marked it down as damaged on delivery. Mine was caused by the worst packing job I've ever seen, not by weather, but I have seen a couple people with exploded cans on facebook thinking it was heat.

You have the next fedex guy around though. He knows what you get most of the time :rockin:

You have the next fedex guy around though. He knows what you get most of the time :rockin:

He definitely does now, that package made my office smell like a brewery the rest of the day. Luckily I didn't have any more patients left, but it made me want to crack one open SOOOOO bad!

I had an issue last year where the box was damaged and the guy was getting ready to put it back on the truck to return. Luckily I caught him before hand and signed for it damaged. Only one bottle and one glass were busted but it was indeed wet

This is why I advocate the double box method. When something breaks inside the inner box, it's contained when that box is inside of a garbage bag/can liner and the outside box will be completely dry.

Back