Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two amazing boxes from leadhead.
Can't wait to start drinking these awesome brews. Thanks again leadhead. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401749579.254886.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1401749601.881560.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1401749623.299267.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Got some beer mail today:
View attachment 202996

Also picked these up. It was on the clearance rack for $7, so I grabbed one not expecting much based on prior timmermans beers, but it was surprisingly really sour and pretty good. So I cleaned out the rest of them.
View attachment 202997
nice. i bought the Oude Gueuze Lambicus on sale for $12 down from $16 (i think). had it this weekend and it was delightful. huge lemon/citrus flavor and tartness. night not work for all gueuze lovers but it was definitely my cup of sour. dregs went into a belgian i'm souring. would certainly buy that beer again at that price.

Nice some MN beers! I got 6 of those Pentagrams this year. Hoping to trade 2-3 of them and age the rest. Steel Toe is awesome , only 20 minutes or so away from me and their tap room is always way too packed. But still a really fun place to visit and to try some good beer.

Day one of cake shopping was successful. Hopefully today and tomorrow are just as good
View attachment 203614
Want to set up a trade? My two cake trades in the past two weeks have fallen through...

Love me some Springhouse Brews. Big Gruesome is really good...and their Pineapple Pale Ale and Mango IPA are really good, too,.
I was so close to going for their barrel society, but figured I couldn't explain both them and DeGarde in the same week... Interested to see how it turns out because I loved the BG you sent me

I was so close to going for their barrel society, but figured I couldn't explain both them and DeGarde in the same week... Interested to see how it turns out because I loved the BG you sent me[/QUOTE]

after the fiasco last week when they had it originally had it for sale, I was surprised to see that it sold out that fast.

I guess I need to try more Spring House. All I've had is their Seven Gates Pale and wasn't too impressed.

Well its my bank account that is telling me that. Paid for a vaca later in the year so i'm a little tight with money. Plus i need to drink my stash i have. I buy too much beer but I know I do not spend like some people. I cant believe how much some people spend on beer and when they find time to drink them before they go down hill. Crazy.

Though beer buying is somewhat an addiction too..

Well its my bank account that is telling me that. Paid for a vaca later in the year so i'm a little tight with money. Plus i need to drink my stash i have. I buy too much beer but I know I do not spend like some people. I cant believe how much some people spend on beer and when they find time to drink them before they go down hill. Crazy.

Though beer buying is somewhat an addiction too..

Totally agree with you there man.
Vacations just kill bank accounts. I was looking at taking my clan down to Hawaii next year for our five year anniversary. Only 6000.00 for flights, so its a good thing I've decided to explore selling my body.

Totally agree with you there man.
Vacations just kill bank accounts. I was looking at taking my clan down to Hawaii next year for our five year anniversary. Only 6000.00 for flights, so its a good thing I've decided to explore selling my body.

I might just have too sell my body to get extra cash for beer. I'm going to San Francisco and for me it was 1500 with flight/car/hotel for 6 days. I'm currently saving to have some beer money when i get there and make sure the bills are getting paid

After working all day knowing i had a package coming, i came home to an odd sight. A squirrel with a HUGE piece of food in its mouth. Then I get to my stoop and realize what the food was. A PEANUT BUTTER TASTYKAKE. little bastards tore my box open and stole my kakes. They managed to get two packs. Thanks Beermeduffman for the awesome package. Looking forward to getting in there.

1401922190395.jpg

1401922207060.jpg

After working all day knowing i had a package coming, i came home to an odd sight. A squirrel with a HUGE piece of food in its mouth. Then I get to my stoop and realize what the food was. A PEANUT BUTTER TASTYKAKE. little bastards tore my box open and stole my kakes. They managed to get two packs. Thanks Beermeduffman for the awesome package. Looking forward to getting in there.

Nice job on the Absinthe Beermeduffman!

RIP Tastykakes :(

That little bugger! At least the coffee cakes made it OK. And that absinth is just stellar. All organic and distiller grown wormwood. It'll get you wrecked really nice and has a better licorice flavor than sambuka

Zach Brown with another hook up.

Half acre gin aged poney pilsner growler
Half acre American youth growler
Spiteful the messenger
Spiteful ipa x2
Three floyds Dreadnaught
Dark horse pt5

Incredible!

Back