Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Pentagram's from Geoffry today along with some extras. Thanks buddy! ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402092532.434057.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You're in Chicago right now?

Yep. For a few days. Visiting my parents with the family. Trying to make it to a good amount of liquor stores and some breweries I didn't get to last time I was here. Well, as much as I can while having a grouchy 3 year old with me and a wife who doesn't like beer.

And another trade that arrived this week from mcbaumannerb!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402195291.848678.jpg

Those two on the right are his homebrews! Very nice labels only outdone by the quality of their contents.

Thanks again!

And another trade that arrived this week from mcbaumannerb!

View attachment 204397

Those two on the right are his homebrews! Very nice labels only outdone by the quality of their contents.

Thanks again!

Mark brews some great beers. I'm jealous of the Red Poppy. One of my favorite sours I've had.

Yep. I emaw'd and bmaw'd myself all at once. :D

Nice; how was NG---I haven't been up there yet. I think I may have to do something similar Tuesday and Wednesday. Maybe drink a few MAW beers Tuesday, then hook myself up on the Easy MAW and BMAW Wednesday.

Nice; how was NG---I haven't been up there yet. I think I may have to do something similar Tuesday and Wednesday. Maybe drink a few MAW beers Tuesday, then hook myself up on the Easy MAW and BMAW Wednesday.

It's pretty cool. I couldn't stay too long or do the self guided tour because I had my little girl with me and she wasn't having a great day. But the building and the grounds are really pretty. I'm glad I got to visit, because I probably won't ever get the chance to again.

Trade from WesleyS - great beers man! Thanks a lot!
View attachment 204715

Awesome! I'm glad they all made it safe. Enjoy!
The homebrew is my Belgian Ale, 8.3% ABV and 50 IBUs. I used WLP500 and late and dry hopped with Sorachi Ace. It's a little past the prime time for the hops to still shine, but I still think it's drinking pretty good. I love the Belgian yeast character from the WLP500. I need to rebrew it soon.

Little home brew haul from my boy Cliff.

You guys can keep your fancy beers. :D

Thanks, dude!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402347442.952050.jpg

Where do you go up there? I tend to go to Woodman's or the Cheese Castle for my WI beer runs.

Went to Woodman's. I wish they would get some intercompany distro going because I work like a mile from the one in Aurora... I actually thought of you as I passed Waukegan, wish I was that close..

Went to Woodman's. I wish they would get some intercompany distro going because I work like a mile from the one in Aurora... I actually thought of you as I passed Waukegan, wish I was that close..

Yeah, it's <30min from home for me. I occasionally go to Wisconsin for work and in that case it's just a stop off of 94 on my way home. If you think of it sometime and you're making a run, let me know and maybe we can meet up for a beer.

Back