Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the FedEx man just deliver these

ForumRunner_20131127_153237.png

skeezerpleezer said:
I picked up a few beers today. A few will be going out in trades. I hope that white chocolate Moo-Hoo is good.

I'd love to get some of that Gose!

DrPhunk said:
Just a small trade from a guy in FL from another board. I thought the humidor IPA was still a Jai Alai?

It is. They are big on giving their base beers "treatments".

allenH said:
It is. They are big on giving their base beers "treatments".

Ok, it's just not labelled as Jai Alai at all. It just says IPA so I wasn't sure if it was the same. Thanks!

DrPhunk said:
Ok, it's just not labelled as Jai Alai at all. It just says IPA so I wasn't sure if it was the same. Thanks!

Yeah, it gets a bit confusing since there is White Oak Jai Alai

image-238173529.jpg

DrPhunk said:
I'd love to get some of that Gose!

We get gose up here usually always in the shop i go to. A nice enjoyable sessionable beer. If youd like to trade for some thatd be cool.

mikeysab said:
Not a trade, but got my alottment of bcbs and bcbbw. This years Coffee was sold out but my bottle shop has three cases of 2012 coffee. Gonna enjoy a couple of these tonight.

bsyoung said:
I figured I would show my bourbon county haul as well!

I feel very inadequate with my BCBS haul now. ;)

image-559210282.jpg

I feel very inadequate with my BCBS haul now. ;)

Better than mine. I did end up getting 3 bottles from 2 different shops. Everywhere I called only got 1 case of the base (if they got it at all) and was selling by the bottle. Stopped into a third place on my way home and they quoted me $40 for a 4-pack. Wanted to tell him to go eff himself, but I knew he was just an employee and wasn't setting the prices.

Also found out that the distributor is still holding on to the variants and plans to release them over the next couple of weeks around here. Looks like I'll be back out on the hunt next Friday...

BGBC said:
Better than mine. I did end up getting 3 bottles from 2 different shops. Everywhere I called only got 1 case of the base (if they got it at all) and was selling by the bottle. Stopped into a third place on my way home and they quoted me $40 for a 4-pack. Wanted to tell him to go eff himself, but I knew he was just an employee and wasn't setting the prices.

Also found out that the distributor is still holding on to the variants and plans to release them over the next couple of weeks around here. Looks like I'll be back out on the hunt next Friday...

I'm glad you did end up with some.
$40 is ridiculous! I would've wanted to tell someone to shove it. ;)

image-236209311.jpg

My tiny bcbs haul. 2 bottle limit on the coffee, 8 bottle on the regular and BW. At $5.49 a bottle, I decided to get only 4, MZ is only $12 for a 750. Hopefully this stuff is worth it, does anyone ever drink this fresh?

My tiny bcbs haul. 2 bottle limit on the coffee, 8 bottle on the regular and BW. At $5.49 a bottle, I decided to get only 4, MZ is only $12 for a 750. Hopefully this stuff is worth it, does anyone ever drink this fresh?

Tastes great fresh!

allenH said:

BCBS @ $10.98/24oz is better than Zhukov at $12 for 25.4oz. Just my opinion......

skeezerpleezer said:
BCBS @ $10.98/24oz is better than Zhukov at $12 for 25.4oz. Just my opinion......

My point being, I know what Zhukov is, I've had it before. BCBS is new to my market, I haven't had it yet. I've read the reviews, I know what the mustache twisting dbags rate it. One thing BCBS has going for it, it is much, much easier to get than Zhukov. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.

mikeysab said:
I can say that the bw lives up to the hype. Its awesome

I guess I will be headed back in the morning to see if they have any BW left. They had 3 cases of it left at noon today, 1 case of regular and 6 bottles of coffee.

My point being, I know what Zhukov is, I've had it before. BCBS is new to my market, I haven't had it yet. I've read the reviews, I know what the mustache twisting dbags rate it. One thing BCBS has going for it, it is much, much easier to get than Zhukov. Hopefully it lives up to the hype.

Just because this guy chased the truck all day doesn't mean it's not a good beer...

beard-and-moustache04.jpg

…it just means I'm not interested in drinking it.

Back