Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoloMT7 said:
Ivan the terrible in stores now. (If you live in missoula montana). 13.8% this year! Oh and the abyss too ;-)

Oh my. Save me some.

LoloMT7 said:
Ivan the terrible in stores now. (If you live in missoula montana). 13.8% this year!

Oh and the abyss too ;-)

mcbaumannerb said:
Yes please. And yes, pretty please! I think it's time for another trade! ;)

The first trade I did with Lolo, he threw in a Abyss as a extra. Going to drink that one when I bottle my buddy's wedding beer next week.

Just got this from finsfan as a sampler of a larger trade next month.

image-595617707.jpg

Awesome stuff...just to the what are you drinking now to see which one didn't last 5 minutes in my house

Just got this from finsfan as a sampler of a larger trade next month.

Awesome stuff...just to the what are you drinking now to see which one didn't last 5 minutes in my house

Just saw the vanilla bean buffalo sweat this weekend. I have yet to pick some up tho!! Love the tactical grip on the zombie monkey.been on a winter warmer kick. Nice score!!

New trade from a cool dude named Josh in Michigan! From left to right; Atwater Block's Vanilla Java Porter, Bell's Hopslam, Bell's Smitten Golden Rye, Founder's Breakfast Stout, Founder's Harvest Ale, Founder's Dirty Bastard, as well as two of his homebrews! Nice dude.

image-4286934043.jpg

image-1488758174.jpg

How is that wet willy?

Never had it. Not in a rush to, either. Scotch Ales are not on the top-five of my beer styles. I will try it some day.

I will have some Fat Ten-ner #3 tomorrow. Who's interested? :D

Never had it. Not in a rush to, either. Scotch Ales are not on the top-five of my beer styles. I will try it some day.

I will have some Fat Ten-ner #3 tomorrow. Who's interested? :D

Is this your top five? :D
1) IIPA
2) IPA
3) Dry hopped and hop rocketed pale ale
4) saison
5) stout

Remmy said:
Never had it. Not in a rush to, either. Scotch Ales are not on the top-five of my beer styles. I will try it some day. I will have some Fat Ten-ner #3 tomorrow. Who's interested? :D

Not my fav style either, but I enjoyed that beer. I gave it a 3.5/5, but didn't include any other notes.

blizzard said:
Not my fav style either, but I enjoyed that beer. I gave it a 3.5/5, but didn't include any other notes.

Thanks, bliz. They have it at my local beer store. Just never bothered to grab one.

I'll stock up guys!!!!
For Ivan? What do you want?!

Excellent trade haul from Hello. Can't wait to dig into these when I get home from work.

Oh PS, sorry about the Lonerider bottle ... don't even bother with the label. Just recycle it as it is next to impossible to de-label. The beer inside is good, at least I like it.

From DisturbdChemist. Hopefully he's as happy Friday as I am now.

View attachment 162750

I'm glad that everything arrived safe and sound. Please let me know what you think on the homebrew sours. I got two in the wing and more coming in the future :ban:. Cant wait for friday. Black friday of beers lol.

The 007 is aged in Makers and Four Roses barrels. Tastey local brew.

I'm glad that everything arrived safe and sound. Please let me know what you think on the homebrew sours. I got two in the wing and more coming in the future :ban:. Cant wait for friday. Black friday of beers lol.

The 007 is aged in Makers and Four Roses barrels. Tastey local brew.

My wife was pretty excited about the Karbach. I'm not a huge imperial bourbon fan, but she certainly is. Thanks again. Stoked to try your hb's and the JK stuff.

Hello said:
Oh Remmy, we love you man. I'll show you to the right thread since I'm still sober. :D

Crap. I forgot to delete the pic. Dammit

Latest posts

Back