Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like there are still a lot of new breweries that are opening in Colorado

We still are seeing a ton of growth. Some are better than others, as can be expected. A lot of people are excited about the Casey opening. He was the blender for AC Golden's sours. A lot of established places are really growing too, so it's exciting to see places that you know make good beer able to produce even more and experiment.

Speaking of CO breweries, any recommendations for ones to visit in SW Colorado? Durango, Cortez, Telluride, Gunnison, that area. I know Ska is in Durango. Any others specifically worth checking out?

Trade with coyote68, thanks joe! Yours shipped today, I'll pm tracking...can't wait to try some more of your homebrew!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404768291.135616.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Seems like there are still a lot of new breweries that are opening in Colorado

Last i heard we have 235+ breweries open. Here is a list of breweries in planning. There's another new one opening within my 5 miles of my house next week (or maybe its this week)...
http://www.fermentedlychallenged.com/2011/09/list-of-colorado-breweries-in.html

Speaking of CO breweries, any recommendations for ones to visit in SW Colorado? Durango, Cortez, Telluride, Gunnison, that area. I know Ska is in Durango. Any others specifically worth checking out?

Here is a map to give you some ideas. I haven't been to any of the breweries except SKA and that was probably close to a decade ago, so can't really comment on who to visit.

http://www.fermentedlychallenged.com/p/southwest-colorado-brewery-map.html

You know I will! If they're anything like your last ones we'll be good to go!
Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

After checking the menu at the local growler bar it seems a sour beer is on the list, which is a rarity. If it lasts until tomorrow my target will be getting a 32 ounce growler of it. So much for packing up tonight haha.

Went there last summer when I was in Dallas for a wedding, it's a pretty awesome place. Jealous of you on that

Yeah, we just had another one open in town with 32 taps and the website has the flow meter to show you how much of each keg is left. And my favorite bottle shop is about to open a new grolwer filling station. The cool thing is Craft & growler taps a special keg each wednesday, it was pretty awesome to go get a growler fill of Firestone Walker Agrestic. If you make it back to dallas hit me up and we'll open some bottles.

So a great day for me!

Stopped at the bottleshop on the way home from CT and picked up a couple additions for a box going to fins later in the week,
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404871000.166365.jpg

And got a couple goodies for me :)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404871022.519249.jpg

Then picked up my box with the latest Preservation Societe allocation, plus a few extras I bought and a few in trade from my now great friend who ships my Bruery beers!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404871097.329466.jpg

Then got home to find a surprise BIF (from the bMAW for sure + great brews) - thanks Coldcrash!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404871174.745894.jpg

So a great day for me!

Stopped at the bottleshop on the way home from CT and picked up a couple additions for a box going to fins later in the week,
View attachment 210003

And got a couple goodies for me :)
View attachment 210004

Then picked up my box with the latest Preservation Societe allocation, plus a few extras I bought and a few in trade from my now great friend who ships my Bruery beers!
View attachment 210006

Then got home to find a surprise BIF (from the bMAW for sure + great brews) - thanks Coldcrash!
View attachment 210007

Nice! I'm jealous and I hate you! :p

Where'd you find the Speedway Stout? Or is it something that goes quick once it comes in? I'll be back up in West Chicago in a couple weeks. I couldn't find any Alesmith last time I was there. Would love to find some.

I can get a lot of Alesmith stuff if your interested. I'm always looking for Jester King/ sours

Got a couple good beers from mikeysab. I guess im looking forward to digging in...

Is it strange that the one i'm most excited for you to try is the monkey? One of my new favorite beers right there. And 16 oz cans!?!?!?!? Looking forward to your reviews. Hope you enjoy them all.

Is it strange that the one i'm most excited for you to try is the monkey? One of my new favorite beers right there. And 16 oz cans!?!?!?!? Looking forward to your reviews. Hope you enjoy them all.

Lol I was just talking to him a bit ago about Carton. Their stuff is just the tops.

Me needs some of your stash. :D

I was wondering about that Monkey Chased the Weasel when I read about it a week or so ago. So it's pretty good? If so, I might have to get some from somebody with access. ;)

Monkey is great. Limited, brewery only and its been out awhile. Maybe someone closer to the brewery can say if its even still available. If so, I need to grab a mule and head over there

Monkey is great. Limited, brewery only and its been out awhile. Maybe someone closer to the brewery can say if its even still available. If so, I need to grab a mule and head over there

I can check with Auggie next time he posts on untappd if you want

Originally Posted by Yooper
We be in a big hurry for dope beer with much alcamahol and flavor, quality, balance, and aroma don't matter.

I have heard that hops and marijuana are related...I'm SURE someone has tried dry hopping a nice HighPA, right?! (If I can't find it referenced anywhere before now, Imma claim a copyright on HighPA!!!)

ok...I see it out there...but not quite in the way I'm talking about it. LOL

Looks like I have some work this weekend ... Rebuilding the porch that fins just bombed!

First, an almost complete Boulevard line-up:
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405015436.879244.jpg

And then an awesome Against the Grain stout to go with some homebrew, Free State and a couple others,
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405015528.088593.jpg

Now that I have a big enough box, I'll start packing yours fins. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1405015566.336400.jpg

Looks like I have some work this weekend ... Rebuilding the porch that fins just bombed!

First, an almost complete Boulevard line-up:
View attachment 210259

And then an awesome Against the Grain stout to go with some homebrew, Free State and a couple others,
View attachment 210260

Now that I have a big enough box, I'll start packing yours fins. :D

View attachment 210261

Haha yeah that box size was a little excessive but I didnt want to reproduce the contents. I hope you enjoy them/havent had many of them and let me know what you think of the home brews. I just tried the Nebraska IPA before sending you one and its fantastic!

Back