Trade Homebrew Pictures!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There had to be at least 30 cases alone at Cassanova Liquor in Hudson when I was there a few weeks ago.

I got mine at Woodman's in Kenosha the week it was released and there were probably 75 cases stacked on the floor, not to mention what they had in back. That was on a Wednesday and by the weekend, I saw someone on FB took a picture of the stack, and they were probably down to 20 cases on the floor... flew off the shelves. Imagine when they bring Wild Sour back, or even Cranbic or the others they are now doing. Can't wait, just need to keep myself an open schedule to be able to drive up there.

A great haul from mattmmille. :)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404324307.807826.jpg

Patio fridge was empty and I was thirsty from cleaning out and arranging the raised bed, so I took the 45 minute drive to Carton. Missing is two growlers of Milk

Save some for the rest of us! Hoping to get down there this weekend for some Weasel and 077 cans.

Little haul from the bottle shop today. Some for me. Some for trades.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1404340698.048393.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Oh really? I have a 3.

Any 4? I have seen quite a few straight trades of 3 for 4 on Facebook. I was holding off thinking that once the supply of 4 runs dry in a week or so that there will be some people that have extra 3's that need to fill their 4 but didn't get any and would be looking for a straight trade.

O damn! Thats cheaper than here which is $18 or $19

I'd say the average price around here is $18. One of those bottles is to celebrate the birth of my 3rd son which is in November. I've opened a bottle of LC 1 & 2 after the birth of the first two. If anyone has a LC 3 they'd be willing to trade I'd be forever grateful. If not the LC 4 will have to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Any 4? I have seen quite a few straight trades of 3 for 4 on Facebook. I was holding off thinking that once the supply of 4 runs dry in a week or so that there will be some people that have extra 3's that need to fill their 4 but didn't get any and would be looking for a straight trade.

I have #4s as well and will probably pick up another one or two because...well, I can only get so much good beer up here.

I need a LC3 and a LC2. I think I am good for a little while on LC4 ;)

Where'd you find the Speedway Stout? Or is it something that goes quick once it comes in? I'll be back up in West Chicago in a couple weeks. I couldn't find any Alesmith last time I was there. Would love to find some.

Where'd you find the Speedway Stout? Or is it something that goes quick once it comes in? I'll be back up in West Chicago in a couple weeks. I couldn't find any Alesmith last time I was there. Would love to find some.

Gotta go out to Sycamore/DeKalb. Alesmith doesn't distribute to the city area apparently because they wouldn't be able to keep up with distribution demand.

I might be back out that way next week and I can pick you up some if you'd be down for an IP of something when you're here. Warrenville is on my way home from work. Let me know

Does anyone have any experience shipping to/from Alaska? I would love to trade some local Alaskan brew for your local or really any Lower 48 brew. Everything out of here flies. My fear is that an unpressurized cargo hold will be disastrous.

Does anyone have any experience shipping to/from Alaska? I would love to trade some local Alaskan brew for your local or really any Lower 48 brew. Everything out of here flies. My fear is that an unpressurized cargo hold will be disastrous.

I have flown with bottles in tow in my checked baggage, which was in unpressurized cargo, with no issues, so I can't imagine you would have a problem. I might do a couple wraps of electrical tape around any cork/cages, but that's about all I would probably do extra.

I've shipped beer, champagne and booze to and from Hawaii with absolutely no issues. Id be more worried about the absolute frigid temps in the late fall and winter. Also the shipping costs. It was around 80 bucks to ship a 22 box. Yikes.

Such a great beer. I drank one this last weekend. Didn't gush, though.

Apparently ng "recalled" the rest of what was on the shelves, around 50 cases I guess, because they were getting complaints about it. I personally would never complain about a Berliner being a gusher... Probably people that were expecting something like spotted cow or a light lager lol

Interesting.
I wouldn't complain to a brewery about a gushing Berliner either. I'm glad I got mine before it was recalled.

And it's (a little bit more than before) official on the Berliner: http://beerpulse.com/2014/07/new-gl...arket-after-complaints-about-overcarbonation/

Really? All of mine have been foaming out of the bottle for 15 minutes+... Once again not complaining, doesn't change that it is a great beer.

That's crazy. I must've picked out one of the good bottles. Sadly, I only bought one bottle since I mixed a few different of the thumbprint series in a 4 pack. If I knew how ridiculously good the Berliner was going to be, I would've bought more of it.

I've contacted about 8 people who may have gotten a box of beer from me that contained any bottle from Mystery Brewing but I wanted to post here too. In the last week the bottle shop I buy from has had 6 bottles explode randomly. Two exploded right on their shelf and four exploded in a case. There was no specific style of beer exploding, they varied and varied among cases. As you know, exploding bottles can be dangerous.

I was unaware of any issue as there were no explosions until last Friday. If you received a bottle, drink it or discard it now. These bottles were at room temp when they exploded. If you have a bottle, please let me know.

Back