The Big Box of Yum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not gonna lie, little scared of the Randall.
I had never heard of it until I found this thread...

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It's fun man, your limited only by your own creativity. You can get something that would enhance a brew or change it completely

By itself I wasn't crazy about it.. The on Oreos thicken it up a bit and make it WAYYYY better

I agree totally. The beer itself was good, but not near as good as others in its category. But adding the oreos took it above the next level

So who, from the list, has never been to Chicago? And do you have any food allergies?

Went to Chicago once. Never forget how awesome Wrigley was and how good the deep dish tasted. Great place

I've been once. Piece Brewery and Pizza was tasty and there is a ton of tasty beer there. No allergies....except cider as that sh!ts for the ladies.

There we go. Ill likely send someone a box of Chicago. Was hoping to send it to someone that has never been.

Victory mad kinds weiss beer. Randalled with sour patch kids. It adds a small tartness that is kind of nice. I like it better randalled!

1412989209753.jpg

aw man. I've been to chi town twice. The first time, when I came home I scoured for jobs and apts there to try to figure out if I could live there. Love that city. I dont have any allergies, in case you were wondering. I love chicago style hot dogs!

Just to keep you all up to date. Ill be sending out the box on Monday. Gotta grab some things this weekend to toss in.

I love black ops...so good but a pretty penny for sure. Nice idea to get some other flavors into it.

Did 07-13 and was merely impressed with the difference between 6 years.

07 (employee only release) was by far the best and a different recipe than the 08 and up production.

Did 07-13 and was merely impressed with the difference between 6 years.

07 (employee only release) was by far the best and a different recipe than the 08 and up production.

How the hell did you land that employee only beer from 7 years ago??

So I got a mystery box this morning...full of Yum! Thanks Justin!

I will post a photo later today but we only had one casualty from the subzero ND temps over the weekend.

There are some interesting looking randall additions...

So I got a mystery box this morning...full of Yum! Thanks Justin!

I will post a photo later today but we only had one casualty from the subzero ND temps over the weekend.

There are some interesting looking randall additions...

We had a conversation, Justin and I....did you deliver this to yourself?

They all look great. Can't wait to get home tonight. (I am covering for the evening air guy tonight, so I have to go in for a few hours to load the outbound plane.)

The randall still kind of smells like coconut, smells awesome.

Not pictured:
Daisy Cutter that didn't make it.
Awesome Chocolate cake, currently hanging out in my garage staying cold.
The recipe folder.

I am excited to try one of these tonight...

1416238860735.jpg

Also, top two names on the cooler bag got destroyed by the leaking Daisy Cutter. Anyone know the order of names so I can fix?

So this Randall...

By the time it gets around, it's either going to be like a well seasoned cast iron skillet, or a well worn sock.

Latest posts

Back