Swmbo?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That you have been castrated and when you get smacked you say, "Please may I have another?"

Scary Women Make Breathing Optional, Every Ax Counts

South West Missouri Beer Officers

Don't let these guys pull your leg.

(Case Closed)

I never knew it was an acronym, I just thought it was shorthand for "pain in the ass who tolerates my pain in the assness".

Right, so i just got finished reading a thread where someone asked what SWMBO meant. They posters then went on to come up with some pretty hilarious acronym fillers so i thought i'd start a thread to let others post their funny fillers.

I'm hoping this becomes epic in size!

Post Away!!!

Do you really think we've got it in us to be original AGAIN? Just get really drunk and read the other thread again....I've got zombiepocalypse preparations to make before saturday comes.

Actually there's a ton of threads on here that are already WAAAAY more epic than any threads in the second decade of the 21st century could ever be. Some of them in the "oughts" were damn funny.

But why the hell do they think we need identity papers like our driver's license? I mean it's not like we're going to be at war with the Nazis again. It's going to be pretty obvious who the enemy is. And even if I don't have my ID...I think they're gonna be able to tell I'm not the walking dead.

What I'm seeing here is a guy who couldn't add to the original thread(s), so he started his own (with no origianl meaning for SWMBO), and wants other people to clown for him.

Nice try! Go back to the farm league, kid!

Sorry, that's not the way these things work around here :) You have to be a noob who asks for deep secrets to be mindlessly handed over. Then you will get the ridicule you seek :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back