Swmbo?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey now! No being EAC in here! I'm 2 Gentleman Jacks into the night and just put some special reserve Post Whore's Delight in the ice box. DO NOT MESS WITH ME!

Whats wrong with the EACs? Hey! It's new years! Time for the customary EF!:ban:

She Was My Buddy's Old-lady

Sometimes We Might Be Ornery

Sit While My Bra Opens

So What Makes Beer Offensive

Shall We Marvel, Blatantly Ogling?

Sometimes Water Maybe Better Option

Happy NYE all - please drop the SWMBO in the new year. It makes you sound mysoginistic. (sorry I'm a little tipsy...)

Happy NYE all - please drop the SWMBO in the new year. It makes you sound mysoginistic. (sorry I'm a little tipsy...)

Okay, we get it. You think we are a bunch of assclowns because we use an old English term for our loved one. I did not remember the acronym when I joined HBT. I had to do a Revvy search, and was reminded. We all tell our SWMBO about SWMBO, and our SWMBO usually approve, and rightly so ( usually after hysterical laughter).

If you don't get it, well, I'm sorry. Try, finding out where the terms come from before you make judgments about us. Misogynistic? really?

If you don't like the term, feel free to say wife, or whatever. Just remember:

:ban:You can't tell us what to say, we say what we want, were out of control.:ban:

motherfunlo EAC up in here yopu waht i dont cARE cause my ed wort abominatin on postr whore deligt is mudfth fusin awseome i got anothernhomeberw gyu her ein a he says th is beer id del icisoin. 1 so all you EAC can lick it! lick it goos1 ed wort is da man! i mess up fhi recipr all up n is dstill good and that is a gfood recipe there when u can do that! oh hell yaek cant stop the me! and im goin !14.2 percent! you can touch this! ha! godman i rulerz all this internet are belong to me! happy new teay and in 2 years i say again cuz my balcberry goes to infinty.

One of the best things about HBT is the fact that eventually, we all become one big happy family. We brew together, we swap recipes and techniques, we help each other with gear, with which hops to use for a specific taste, and we help each other through real life issues which are a hell of a lot more serious than brewing. We have become brothers and sisters in a really big family here online.

Now, if the fact that we sometimes use a silly irreverent acronym for our real mates in life is unappealing to you, maybe you should point fingers and pout. Then you'll miss out on the real friendships and real advantages to helping and being helped by the greatest bunch of beer lovers ever assembled on Earth.

One of the best things about HBT is the fact that eventually, we all become one big happy family. We brew together, we swap recipes and techniques, we help each other with gear, with which hops to use for a specific taste, and we help each other through real life issues which are a hell of a lot more serious than brewing. We have become brothers and sisters in a really big family here online.

Now, if the fact that we sometimes use a silly irreverent acronym for our real mates in life is unappealing to you, maybe you should point fingers and pout. Then you'll miss out on the real friendships and real advantages to helping and being helped by the greatest bunch of beer lovers ever assembled on Earth.

Well put bro...:mug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back