Swap-O-Rama #5, The fall harvest...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ForumRunner_20131106_085235.png

Darkness is upon us!

Who? Where? Does he have any left?

I'll send him a PM, but you may have good luck with posting as an ISO thread. It was just released a few weeks ago so I'm sure there are a bunch floating around. If they didn't sell out completely at Darkness day, from what I understand the remainder does hit shelves.

Well being a fan of NY teams I personally think any Philly team SUCKS! :D

Oh and my avatar picture was taken the day I was at the Giants/Eagles 12/19/2010 game when the Eagles came back in the 4th and knocked the G-men out of the playoffs. Best and Worst day of my life. Only regular season Giants game I have ever been too. After the game the Eagles fans were so nervous they walked out of Giants Stadium with their jersey's turned inside out so they didn't get pummeled by angry NY'ers. I used to despise the Cowboys but that day my hatred has been perma imprinted for the Eagles.

Well being a fan of NY teams I personally think any Philly team SUCKS! :D

Oh and my avatar picture was taken the day I was at the Giants/Eagles 12/19/2010 game when the Eagles came back in the 4th and knocked the G-men out of the playoffs. Best and Worst day of my life. Only regular season Giants game I have ever been too. After the game the Eagles fans were so nervous they walked out of Giants Stadium with their jersey's turned inside out so they didn't get pummeled by angry NY'ers. I used to despise the Cowboys but that day my hatred has been perma imprinted for the Eagles.

You can never be wrong in hating the cowgirls.
Ever.

Don't get me wrong I still hate them. I love that the Giants beat them on opening day of the Billion dollar stadium. Warms my blue blooded heart.

Eagles may be a contender in a few years, definitely not this year or next. The division just really isn't that good...even if we top out at the end of the year, its going to be a round one knock out

Think how I feel, I've been a loyal falcons fan and we have never even won a Super Bowl, and we can't win a game to save our life this year. The funniest part is they are going to get a new stadium and the old one is not old, no rings, and now not even a good regular season. If we don't fix out damn offensive line this coming season I'm going flip.

Think how I feel, I've been a loyal falcons fan and we have never even won a Super Bowl, and we can't win a game to save our life this year. The funniest part is they are going to get a new stadium and the old one is not old, no rings, and now not even a good regular season. If we don't fix out damn offensive line this coming season I'm going flip.

Nice Uniforms. Bad Team. :) It's too bad because you really don't have a bad QB. I'm also wondering why they dumped Michael Turner this year. Didn't seem to wise a move.

I'll trade you Vick for a six pack of Terrapin

Back