Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

To wash down those bison sammies, I guess.

Last edited:
Since this is supposed to be about random pictures:View attachment 595750
I'm not sure which religion it is, but its creation story is about the Earth existing on the backs of elephants on the shell of a turtle

And probably the only reason I know this is because it was referenced in the book, It by Stephen King

Last edited:
I'm not sure which religion it is, but its creation story is about the Earth existing on the backs of elephants on the shell of a turtle

And probably the only reason I know this is because it was referenced in the book, It by Stephen King
It's also the background of Sir Terry Pratchet's Discworld stories. That's Great Atuin, the space turtle. The only creature in the universe who knows exactly where she is going.

It was just suppose to be a dumb joke.
moonshiner1: how many liter per gallon?
moonshiner2: I think it is 5

moonshiner 1: How do you know?
moonshiner 2: I have 5 fingers on one hand.
moonshiner 1: Well, I'm glad you didn't pick the other hand.
moonshiner 2: Yeah, 3 liters to a gallon didn't sound right to me either.

I've seen something like that before. Check out Ernie Kovacks' 'Nairobi Trio'. Yep, I'm that old. If anyone is offended, I'm sorry. Things were different then, I can't change history. Kovacks was another genius who passed way too soon.

Yeah, I know. I'm that old too. I think it's actually referenced in the comments for this video.

Latest posts

Back