Random Picture Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ijmGrGM.jpg

I don’t know, they kind of look like best friends.

True...for now. Just wait until he's no longer stoned and find out it's not a cat.

He'll be looking th-th-th-this:

opossum-angry.jpg

I had one in my garage once. Tough a nails to get out. Then it tried running back in. I kicked the hell out of it (went 15 feet) and it kept coming back. I gave up playing its game...its life ended about 10 seconds later.

Actually all you need is a bad ass cat.... I had one in my garage and one of my cats just took "issue" with the possum!!! Not to go into detail, but she got in it's face and just K___ed it's ass. The possum didn't hang around for long!!! What's funny, she's about 11#, my bigger cat 20+#'s was afraid of it!!

True...for now. Just wait until he's no longer stoned and find out it's not a cat.

He'll be looking th-th-th-this:

View attachment 595162

I had one in my garage once. Tough a nails to get out. Then it tried running back in. I kicked the hell out of it (went 15 feet) and it kept coming back. I gave up playing its game...its life ended about 10 seconds later.
That guy looks like he is never not stoned or were you taking about opossum.

Not sure what all they eat, but I do know they eat ticks (up to 5,000 a season) so I'm a fan of that part.
Just about like us, they eat anything that doesn't eat them first. I used to have about a dozen outdoor cats. The 'possums and 'coons would just push right up to food bowl, the cats just ignored them.

Actually all you need is a bad ass cat.... I had one in my garage and one of my cats just took "issue" with the possum!!! Not to go into detail, but she got in it's face and just K___ed it's ass. The possum didn't hang around for long!!! What's funny, she's about 11#, my bigger cat 20+#'s was afraid of it!!

I don't WANT or NEED a cat...or any pet. I've been to Korea about 7 times...they're all a food source.

I don't WANT or NEED a cat...or any pet. I've been to Korea about 7 times...they're all a food source.
I apologize, didn't mean to offend. I've been to Korea, and many parts of the world, more times than I care to count. Yes, many countries have eating habits way different than mine. I was just making a comment.

I apologize, didn't mean to offend. I've been to Korea, and many parts of the world, more times than I care to count. Yes, many countries have eating habits way different than mine. I was just making a comment.

LOL! No problem...I'm not offended at all. It the other people (pet lover's, pet "parents", etc.) I have to worry about.

We stopped in the Philippines on the way back from East Timor back in ‘99 after taming the rebel’s. Operation Stabilize.

Stopped at a food cart for a snack, got a couple of meat skewers. Mexican buddy waited till I was done enjoying them. He chuckled and asked if I knew what I just eat.

I said no. One was cat, the other was dog. Whatever, they tasted good. Then I started noticing all the stray cats and dogs wondering around with worms hanging out of their rear ends and wondered the origins of my snack.

Never got sick or anything.

I had a security clearance level high enough to have to endure security briefings. Ended up having a conversation with a “honcho” (taxi driver) about this Osama Bin Something and Al Quida. Apparently the Philippinos had been fighting them in the north for over 20 years.

Oh yeah! Don’t say cat anywhere near food or your post is deleted :eek: we’ll see how long this one stays here:rock:

Thanks for the warning, but it wouldn't be the first deletion here.

People don't realize that animals were domesticated so they'd be easier to grab and cook at will.

Logic dictates they were called "pets" because they were so tame they would come to you to be "petted".

"VEGETARIAN" is an ancient word that means "bad hunter".

Thanks for the warning, but it wouldn't be the first deletion here.

People don't realize that animals were domesticated so they'd be easier to grab and cook at will.

Logic dictates they were called "pets" because they were so tame they would come to you to be "petted".

"VEGETARIAN" is an ancient word that means "bad hunter".

We’d name our pigs, goats, cow and chickens.... there were too many bees to name. Four hives at the peek.

They were all our pets! Had names, we played with them.

Sadist time was when we went up north to Vermont and a neighbor’s dog aet Wilber alive. About a month later I caught the dog in the pig pen again. One round from my .22 mag took the muderous dog out in one shot. Had the blessing of the local game warden. Any domestic animal harming livestock can be shot on site. Thankfully I got to him before he got to Jack, Janet and Chrissy!

We’d name our pigs, goats, cow and chickens.... there were too many bees to name. Four hives at the peek.

They were all our pets! Had names, we played with them.

Sadist time was when we went up north to Vermont and a neighbor’s dog aet Wilber alive. About a month later I caught the dog in the pig pen again. One round from my .22 mag took the muderous dog out in one shot. Had the blessing of the local game warden. Any domestic animal harming livestock can be shot on site. Thankfully I got to him before he got to Jack, Janet and Chrissy!

Good job!

I had a goat once. His name was BBQ.

I supporting the 82nd Airborne at Ft. Bragg before getting stationed in Germany. After 4 months in Germany I got deployed to Kosovo. I was one of the first civilians in right after the bombing started. I ended up supporting the same guys in Kosovo. While on a patrol we cornered an unofficial POW...captured a pig. All kinds of names were offered, but eventually they settled on "Hamlet". He was the guest of honor at the July 4 BBQ.

Years ago I used to fly ultralight http://SuperGoatGliders.com
Now I have a different definition of a goat flite...…

View attachment 595497

Bock, means goat in German. The short, wide, flat German wine bottles are called "Bock Beutels" (goat scrotum) because that's what they look like." (Beutel also means sack (bag) or purse). When I was at a castle museum they had an actual Bock Beutel on display. It looked like a leather gourd-shaped canteen. Yes, they actually used to drink out of them.

Latest posts

Back