Official WhaleSlayers thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giphy.gif

I want one. Would love a whale slayer, double barbed with the end sharpened so I can shank people/aquatic creatures, and the open circle style opener on the none business end so I can twirl it around on one finger at tastings while staring menacingly at people

are there any openings?

Need to get on the list. Would love something with dice on top whaleslayer style

New stuff. I started using some larger stock, getting kinda crazy, went from 1/2" stock to 3/4" stock.

Regular WhaleSlayer on the left, Giant WhaleSlayer with cube twist on the right.

Double headed Slayer

3/4" Cube Twist

Punisher knife

New stuff. I started using some larger stock, getting kinda crazy, went from 1/2" stock to 3/4" stock.

Regular WhaleSlayer on the left, Giant WhaleSlayer with cube twist on the right.

Double headed Slayer

3/4" Cube Twist

Punisher knife

Absolutely beautiful....

My lust continues to grow....

Double headed Slayer

3/4" Cube Twist

Punisher knife

Been wanting one of these for a while now :(

Latest posts

Back