Official WhaleSlayers thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want one. Would love a whale slayer, double barbed with the end sharpened so I can shank people/aquatic creatures, and the open circle style opener on the none business end so I can twirl it around on one finger at tastings while staring menacingly at people

are there any openings?
are their openings on the list?
is their any space on the list? I was not able to edit it when I tried to add myself above the line.
dont-care-nope-Steve-Carell-The-Office-GIF.gif

Real talk, two of my buddies are getting married this year and both are huge beer nerds (whom a couple of you might know). These would make amazing wedding gifts.

Pls give me until next week to update mine, currently out of town and mobile isn't cutting it for Google docs
Think the doc appears to be locked. You should be able to send JR a message and let him know what you're interested in.

JR. Please bump Trady to the top of the list. He's been waiting more patiently than anyone I've ever seen, and is well deserved of one of your masterpieces! Just sayin'

(Smooches!)

ps. Make him a light saber, a Death Star or a Millenium Falcon opener. :rolleyes:

JR. Please bump Trady to the top of the list. He's been waiting more patiently than anyone I've ever seen, and is well deserved of one of your masterpieces! Just sayin'

(Smooches!)

ps. Make him a light saber, a Death Star or a Millenium Falcon opener. :rolleyes:
JR and I talked last weekend, he's on the case!

hope i get in to the closed group

is there some retail/etsy outlet for these or are they all made to order?

Looks like someone is selling theirs, which seems not cool (I'm guessing hotmetal doesn't charge $150 for a whaleslayer?):

http://mybeercellar.com/?itm=49337
Depends on the type of opener. Some aren't that expensive, some are a lot more.
When he auctions stuff off via FB (usually a new style or unique piece) he'll routinely get $300-350.

Back