Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Meh, I don't care. But I was under the impression you were trying to paint it as a minor rule infraction, but the stiffest penalty in the history of the league says that's not accurate.

Your last post seems to make it more black and white: Yes, it was a rule. Yes they broke it. Whether it was 'stupid' to do so is less relevant to me than if it was done to get an edge. That said, I don't believe anything is ever done under Belichick's watch is NOT intended to gain an edge.

Whatever...it's so played. I think you give it more airtime than you should, but that's your prerogative.

Yep, no one talks about the championships the Pats have won or how great Brady has played in the Superbowls. Its all about the cheating. CHEATERS!!!! That's your legacy.

So Darwin, that's _some_ QB your team just picked up... If only the entire AFC East hadn't figured out how to cover him years ago when he played for Buffalo.

Hey, Suh gets fined all the time and all he does is accidentally step in the wrong spot. He could have literally stepped on any other part of the field and it would have been legal. He gained nothing from doing it either! Not cheating!

Ok. I'm laughing. That's f'ing funny chit there.

Aaron Hernandez shouldn't be tried for murder. All he did was shoot his guns in a direction that wasn't legal. He could have shot them in many other directions and it wouldn't have been an issue. He's totally innocent.

DFG2.jpg

B74wypaCAAAoOVZ.jpg:large

Cheers! ;)

Damn. Totally schooled on that one haha just assumed it was Revis. The point is the same though!

What point? He said great things about playing for Belichick and the Patriots, but then he also said great things about the Giants organization. Which I think most people in New England would agree with; the Giants have tended to be a very well-run, stable organization. I've heard Belichick go on about the respect he has for the Mara family, and Tom Coughlin's a very good coach. I'm glad that, if Vereen wasn't going to return to New England, that he's going to play for the G-men.

More than half the posts on this page are from Pats fans. Mods can we get a thread title change? "Cheaters Unite" or "Defend the Hive!"...or "I like squeezing Bill's Balls" might be more appropriate.

Suh is gonna end Tommy Ugg Boots' career and rip him open in a way Gisele has only tried to do.

Can't Wait!

what point? He said great things about playing for belichick and the patriots, but then he also said great things about the giants organization. Which i think most people in new england would agree with; the giants have tended to be a very well-run, stable organization. I've heard belichick go on about the respect he has for the mara family, and tom coughlin's a very good coach. I'm glad that, if vereen wasn't going to return to new england, that he's going to play for the g-men.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426183863.519063.jpg

That's right btiches!!!!!! BOOOOOOM!!!

TMDTOTM and your 2014 Super Bowl Champions have just reworked the contract of.... DANNY.... AMENDOLA..

Suck it haters!!!

I'm booking my hotel room in Santa Clara now.

That's right btiches!!!!!! BOOOOOOM!!!

TMDTOTM and your 2014 Super Bowl Champions have just reworked the contract of.... DANNY.... AMENDOLA..

Suck it haters!!!

I'm booking my hotel room in Santa Clara now.

2014 Regular season: 200 yds receiving and 1 TD last year. Sooooo scared.

Eagles starting RB…
1 month ago: LeSean McCoy
1 week ago: Frank Gore
1 day ago: Ryan Mathews
1 hour ago: DeMarco Murray

The pats are going to face 3 of the best defenses in the NFL twice this year. On the bright side, they will face three of the worst offenses twice too!

The pats are going to face 3 of the best defenses in the NFL twice this year. On the bright side, they will face three of the worst offenses twice too!

Can't wait to hear how you think Tannehill's going to reverse his career arc and get worse and the fins will somehow backslide from being the 14th ranked offense last year. Hope your team is just as stupid.

Edit: make that 11th in the league in the stat that matters, points.

Ah yes, the Dolphins high water mark - at one game over even.

"The Epic Season of Aught-Two!"

Cheers! (How exciting that must have been for you! ;))

It certainly does look like the AFC East is finally making some progress from being the most non-competitive division of the NFL. Patriots may need to step up their cheating now a bit more to compete.

Seriously though, I don't think it's going to be as much a cake-walk as in the past. I may even have an interest to watch some of these division games.

Back