Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, cape...we know you were there...

you're the same kind of tool who wore the concert tshirt to school on Monday.

I'm jealous. He was at the most exciting super bowl ever and probably even got to "party" with Warren Sapp.

Poor Hoppy's had a rough year football wise.
First, the school he didn't attend loses The Big Game.
Then the team he found on Redone last season didn't repeat.

If all that didn't get him up on the ledge, this might do it:

"Other than re-signing cornerback Darrelle Revis (who would be crazy to go elsewhere) and a handful of other players (safety Devin McCourty, kicker Stephen Gostkowski), the Patriots look to 2015 with the ability to stay largely intact.

By largely intact, I mean that Tom Brady and Bill Belichick will still be quarterback and head coach, and they've always got a shot until that stops being the case.

Here's what's weird: The Patriots could be even better next season.

They've had young players in key roles all season on both offense and (especially) defense, and those players will be one year older and more battle-tested in the upcoming season. Plus, they're notorious for drafting in bulk and attracting veteran free agents, so you've got to know more help is on the way.

There's little reason right now to count out the Patriots for a chance to repeat next year. "

Yer damned skippy.

Cheers! (Repeat! :rockin:)

Poor Hoppy's had a rough year football wise.
First, the school he didn't attend loses The Big Game.
Then the team he found on Redone last season didn't repeat.

Hoppy will be fine; once he sees which teams are good next year, he'll find a new one to root for. Maybe he'll become a Pats fan!

Oh man.... The youtube videos of Hawk fans' reactions... Just FAN-tastic.

Those are just NOT going to get old.

"BEAST-MODE!! BEAST-MODE!! BEAST-MODE!!!"...

"Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!"

And then they cry.

Just beautiful beautiful stuff.

I am just gonna watch em over and over and over for a month.

I can just keep watching it over and over again...

"Yaayyyyyyyy. We're gonna win!!!! Yayyyyy!!! High five! High five! Hig... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

hehehehehehe....

So great.

I thought the David Tyree catch was about the worst it could get. Wow, was I wrong.

We have other hobbies

UnfathomableSadness.gif

Shouldn't you be shoveling your driveway or whatever it is NE's do to stay entertained during the winter.

Nope.... I have a plow-guy come and plow out the driveway. It was spotless already when I got in last night from the airport. I was at the airport because I was flying in from Phoenix where I watched the Patriots win the Super Bowl.

I can just keep watching it over and over again...

"Yaayyyyyyyy. We're gonna win!!!! Yayyyyy!!! High five! High five! Hig... NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

hehehehehehe....

So great.

I thought the David Tyree catch was about the worst it could get. Wow, was I wrong.

I figured you would like that... I don't suppose you watch the whole thing, just start it at 8:20ish mark, right?

So what, the hawks wanted to know how the Pack felt? Fine, but never gift wrap one to those stinkin' cheaters!!

Wait what happened to the predicted Pats domination?? I didn't see it. In fact I saw SB49 given to the Pats by a poor play call in the last minute with the Hawks posed to score and walk off win it. Enjoy the SB victory, it's nice to have one gift wrapped by the other team!

I see Edelman putting a price on his own head. Enjoy a season ending injury early next year!

^You mad, bro?^

Man, these World Championship Celebrations just never get old.

And if there was ever a town that could get jaded about such things, it'd be Title Town USA, where there's a Duck Boat Parade nearly every year.

It's awesome :rockin:

Cheers! ;)

Not mad just came to collect on the "Brah Pats gonna dominate" comments earlier in the thread. Didn't see that at all.

Enjoy the victory as I said above. They are pretty hard to come by in the modern era.

Edelman will get what's coming to him. He did what? Oh that's right 109 yards with a TD. You know who else did? Chris Mathews our #6 guy.

Back