Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great... Now that we all agree that the Pats are awesome and the Seahawks are classless buttholes....

Can we please move on to the two next, and much more important topics???

1) how it is almost a total lock that the Pats are going to repeat and

2) how the debate about whether or not Brady is the greatest QB ever is now over and it is Brady in a landslide.

3) how the debate about whether or not Belicheck is the greatest coach ever is now over and it is Belicheck in a landslide.

Or asked last night of Bill Polian, arguably the greatest FO Exec of all time, it's clearly Don Shula. But most of you johnny come lately's have fried too many braincells to remember anything before Y2K.

Don Shula can kiss my ass.

Dude is so fckuing bitter still about the snowplow game. Get over it and die already.

Wow. There's obnoxious, but there's also Karma. What a classless horrible thing to say.

Obvious.

To Lebowski and his rollover division, the Bills went to 4 superbowls, the fins went to 1 and the Pats went to one (pre-cheating dynasty so it counts). The AFC Playoffs were riddled with AFC east matchups from '82 on.

But, then again, anyone who endorses winning via cheating is going to deny facts when it suits them. So...obvious.

You really have no f-in clue of the history of even your own division. And you guys call Seahawk fans bandwagoners. LOL...

Really? The whole division was a bag of suck while he was a coach. Easy rack up of wins. How does that make it bandwagoning? I have plenty of memories of his team doing nothing. Yay! We made it to the playoffs!

When Shula isn't trying to hurry up and die he should spend his down time sucking a huge bag of dicks.

Fcku Don Shula.

Standing on the shoulders of Giants and then chopping them off at the knees just makes your current championship diminished. But since it came via cheating it has no value anyway.

I wouldn't keep going there, but you're begging for it going as low road as that.

Really? The whole division was a bag of suck while he was a coach. Easy rack up of wins. How does that make it bandwagoning? I have plenty of memories of his team doing nothing. Yay! We made it to the playoffs!

Just laid it out for ya genius. 6 superbowls in the 80s alone from that division. Countless AFC East matchups in the playoffs. The only ****ty superbowl team from that era was your own, but that's easily explained by the lack of cheating.

Karma's a *****. I was actually kinda happy for you guys, but you wanna diminish the accomplishments of other greats from the past on top of everything else? *****ebags. Way way way beyond obnoxious.

Standing on the shoulders of Giants and then chopping them off at the knees just makes your current championship diminished. But since it came via cheating it has no value anyway.

I wouldn't keep going there, but you're begging for it going as low road as that.

Please.... Shula has done nothing but rub his fckuing sandy vag about the Pats since Spygate. Amazing how other teams pass in false contracts so they can fit under the cap but ole' Don has nothing to say.... but as soon as Don's perfect season is in jeopardy alllll of a sudden he's all high and mighty about Spygate? FCCCCCKU him.

It's amazing that the ONE coach that is going to ultimately PWN Shula's records jusssssst happens to be the one coach Shula constantly opens his fckin' elderly mouth about.

I hope Shula lives just long enough that Belichick can flip him off with both hands as he passes him in the record books.

To me you're arguing about length and not final results. I'd argue Lombardi over Shula. Plus an added different time. Seriously, how much longer was Shula coaching compared to BB? Is that a good thing or bad thing? and why do you think Shula got a all Vaggy recently?

this is why people hate the seahawks:

baldwin_poop.jpg

Please.... Shula has done nothing but rub his fckuing sandy vag about the Pats since Spygate. Amazing how other teams pass in false contracts so they can fit under the cap but ole' Don has nothing to say.... but as soon as Don's perfect season is in jeopardy alllll of a sudden he's all high and mighty about Spygate? FCCCCCKU him.

It's amazing that the ONE coach that is going to ultimately PWN Shula's records jusssssst happens to be the one coach Shula constantly opens his fckin' elderly mouth about.

I hope Shula lives just long enough that Belichick can flip him off with both hands as he passes him in the record books.

I get it. Classy people who've enjoyed a little success already should really be more gracious when it comes to the success of others. Makes sense.

I get it. Classy people who've enjoyed a little success already should really be more gracious when it comes to the success of others. Makes sense.

No. I think what he is saying, is Shula had no problem with Belichick until he started threatening Shula's records. At which point Shula became a total D-bag. Kinda like you shouldn't, as a former President, bag on a current President. 99.8% of people understand that it is sour grapes and a *****ey move. The other .2% are Dolphins fans.

The little girl at the 7:00 mark is SPOT ON.

Dad says, "Maybe they will win it next year"
Girl: "No they wont, I know they won't!"

Yup... Pretty smart little kid.

That father should have told the kid that the Seahawks lost because her bedroom was such a f'ing pigsty. Just sayin'

That entire video was the most awesome bit of footage to come out of the PNW since the exploding whale video. Priceless.

No. I think what he is saying, is Shula had no problem with Belichick until he started threatening Shula's records. At which point Shula became a total D-bag. Kinda like you shouldn't, as a former President, bag on a current President. 99.8% of people understand that it is sour grapes and a *****ey move. The other .2% are Dolphins fans.

Sour grapes huh? You guys *****ing on Shula isn't that? Hypocrisy, it's a thing.

Spare me the sermon. I was honestly happy for you guys, but what's coming out today is living proof you are clearly the most classless bunch of ********* fans sports has ever seen.

How retarded do you have to be to openly root for the most blantant and egregious cheating team the NFL has ever seen and get so uber-butthurt that someone actually mentioned you were caught cheating.

LMFAO. I'm so going back to this schtick. Nothing your team has accomplished in the last 15 years is worth **** because the whole world outside your stinking little hovel knows they cheated to get there.

Long live the rules, cheaters and their apologists.....get fvcked.

:mug:

How retarded do you have to be to openly root for the most blantant and egregious cheating team the NFL has ever seen and get so uber-butthurt that someone actually mentioned you were caught cheating.

LMFAO. I'm so going back to this schtick. Nothing your team has accomplished in the last 15 years is worth **** because the whole world outside your stinking little hovel knows they cheated to get there.

Long live the rules, cheaters and their apologists.....get fvcked.

:mug:

You mad Bro?

I usually hate this time of year. Basketball sucks and I get sad when I watch hockey since I blew out my knee and can't play anymore. It's a long freaking month till pitchers and catchers report. But it's going to be much easier this year. Instead of having nothing worth watching, we have the game on DVR and the even better YouTube videos of Hoppy and his ilk's souls being stomped on by a guy who was selling sneakers at Foot Locker till Bill Belichick (the greatest coach and talent evaluator of all time) gave him a jingle.

Back