Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
.... so, twelve footballs. One is fine, one is flat. The ten others are a tick or two under the 12.5 minimum, which can easily be accounted for due to weather conditions.

Wanna really make your head spin?

The one that was significantly flat? That was the only one that was in the Colts possession. So, we have one ball that's fine, 10 a tick or two under, and one that the opposing team (who has been confirmed to have reported the whole thing to begin with) possession of for some amount of time, and that's the one that's 2psi low.

Hmmm...

dude, you got caught cheating again. Nothing will ever change that, ever. *

tumblr_m4eakexmVy1rppb1ko1_500.gif

The only people still talking / debating Deflate Gate are the Pats fans. Spend your time and energy on the Hernandez trial. Getting him back in the lineup is key for a repeat in 2015.

Pats fans in this thread, with maybe one or two exceptions, are the biggest group of losers I've ever been associated with. Your lives must be awful to act the way you do, obnoxious or not.

Not talking about deflated footballs, talking about a great ending to a great game. Pats rocked this season, your asterisk is pretty fcuking lame, and it really doesn't bother me a bit.

Legion of Bust!
( it's funny cause it's true in both regards!)

Patriots still would have won if Marshawn ran it in. Seadderrall would have left around 29 seconds on the clock. Enough time for Brady to score at least 2 touchdowns.

Patriots still would have won if Marshawn ran it in. Seadderrall would have left around 29 seconds on the clock. Enough time for Brady to score at least 2 touchdowns.

You're probably right, but just the same, I'm glad it didn't go down that way. My heart could barely deal with the last quarter of the game as it was...

The only people still talking / debating Deflate Gate are the Pats fans. Spend your time and energy on the Hernandez trial. Getting him back in the lineup is key for a repeat in 2015.

Good grief, either you can't read, or can't comprehend, or simply can't count.

You, our resident Village Idiot, and the other f@ckwits with no lives keep this thing going. That's your prerogative, give it all you got for all I care, but cut the crap about how it's the Pats fans that keep this alive...

Cheers!

NFL Network is replaying the entire New England Patriots Championship Season in all its righteousness. :rockin:

One awesome play after another to take in while trying to get some actual work done. Turns out it's quite a distraction...

Cheers! ;)

NFL Network is replaying the entire New England Patriots Championship Season in all its righteousness. :rockin:

One awesome play after another to take in while trying to get some actual work done. Turns out it's quite a distraction...

Cheers! ;)

the entire New England Patriots Championship Season*

Enjoy it. The Pats earned it for sure this year*.

* - Patriots may or may not have earned "it". It is whatever Patriots fans determined "it" to be. Consult a doctor first before becoming into contact with a Patriots fan. Symptoms of delusional fandom include obnoxiousness, wearing baseball caps backwards, belting out horrible songs about pedophilia in public places (sweet Caroline), and the ability to ignore the basic laws of physics.

Wow, that is pretty soft... and they're gonna need it with Grandpa Tom slowing down the way he has.

Tom Terrific looked faster this year than the past 5. You can say he has lost the deep ball. That would be a fair criticism, but slowing down for Tom is pretty hard to measure cause he was never fast. By comparison, Aaron Rodgers faces a bigger downturn as he ages, just for this reason.
My guess is the Pats go to another Super Bowl next year. Who is going to challenge them in the AFC? Serious question.

Tom Terrific looked faster this year than the past 5. You can say he has lost the deep ball. That would be a fair criticism, but slowing down for Tom is pretty hard to measure cause he was never fast. By comparison, Aaron Rodgers faces a bigger downturn as he ages, just for this reason.
My guess is the Pats go to another Super Bowl next year. Who is going to challenge them in the AFC? Serious question.

ummm... Ravens maybe? The bills and dolphins appear to be on the upswing, maybe it wont be free division this year? IT doesnt really matter, America wants Packers/Pats for super bowl 50.

Funny, I thought that was your mom, But I normally see her from behind.

My nominee for "Best Post Of The Playoffs" :mug:

Cheers! ;)

btw, if you tune in the NFL Network right now you can watch the Patriots dominate Seahawks all over again! Awesome! :ban: :ban: :ban:

Not so awesome: they replayed the whole damned Katy Perry show.
Gawddamn but her voice is total trash...

man its crazy how salty the 12th bag is this week. i can't even be publicly happy about the win w/o hurting some crybaby seahawk fan's feelings

man its crazy how salty the 12th bag is this week. i can't even be publicly happy about the win w/o hurting some crybaby seahawk fan's feelings

can you blame them? they've been diehard fans for AT LEAST 17 months....at LEAST! think of all the time and effort they've put into "their" team!!

Back