Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Seriously. Or Cro Magnon. The guy needs his teeth shortened just to look somewhat similar to a modern era humanoid.

Aaaaanyway...I'm betting Manning and Brady are salivating puddles over the prospect of playing either KC or Indy.

Good gawd those two teams suck!

Cheers!

That's funny. I was wondering when someone was going to call that out... Although it was simply added sarcasm and the first time I've typed it in my life.

You going to the game next weekend?

I actually thought he played a decent game. Defense can't let up 45 and expect to win.

Absolutely. He played a great game. What is vintage Alex is he did nothing in the second half to make plays when they were coming back. The fumble, the over throw of Davis that would have iced the game, the intentional grounding. He had moments where he could have put it away even with his defense getting destroyed and unlike the Brady's, Manning's, Luck's, Big Rapey's, Rodgers, elite guys he just can't do it. It's also vintage Andy Reid, up 28 points midway through the third, better pass the ball!

McBrewskie said:
Absolutely. He played a great game. What is vintage Alex is he did nothing in the second half to make plays when they were coming back. The fumble, the over throw of Davis that would have iced the game, the intentional grounding. He had moments where he could have put it away even with his defense getting destroyed and unlike the Brady's, Manning's, Luck's, Big Rapey's, Rodgers, elite guys he just can't do it. It's also vintage Andy Reid, up 28 points midway through the third, better pass the ball!

In Andy's defense, he was down to a RB that had played 9 snaps in the regular season. They kinda tried to run with McCluster, but it didn't work so hot. If they had Charles for the rest of the game, no way colts come back.

None of this matters though, the Patriots are going to cruise to the AFC championship, then onto the Superbowl.

It's hard to tell if they're calling it even, since GB can't do a friggen thing on offense.

That pick and tramon banging kaepernick was the best thing I've seen so far

Jesus, Pats fans ***** about the refs in games their team aren't even playing in...

We just want consistency! They're letting the Pack get mauled but a little contact on SF receivers and they give 'em a bs TD.

I bet you Rodgers would get to the end zone way quicker if they had a big statue of an erect penis down there.

Somethin' to consider if you're the Packers

Hey, maybe Rodgers and his buddies can run a train on Brady. We've seen how he dresses.

DesertBrew said:
Come on. Wise guys were spot on.

Anyway, good game. Future is bright for GB.

Yeah. They get to go golfing while the real football teams compete for a championship. Just think, at least the players don't have to stay in the freezing hell hole of a third world country that is Green bay.

What game are you watching Hellen Keller?

The pack deserved to lose because they could not stop that little **** bag QB from running for first downs, but the niners got help from the Refs. That last TD was bull****.

Well hopefully the Chargers can take care of the Broncos to soften up the path for the Pats.

Also, I've always kinda liked Aaron Rodgers, but this year I realized he is soft as puppy poo.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Home Brew mobile app

Back