Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And we all saw how lightning fast he was and how the D couldn't contain him. Best player in football if wasn't for playing in only one game the favorite for MVP

There I answered your question now please tell us about your special teams experience

Oh god... I really hope you are this stupid!

Just when I thought this thread couldnt get more obnoxious, you chime in :D

Thanks for your contributions. You have brought life back in the thread with your codswallop (for all you soccer fans)

Oh my God!!!! You're Percy Harvin!?!?!

Holy crap!!! You suck.

If buy suck you mean

"And we all saw how lightning fast he was and how the D couldn't contain him. Best player in football if wasn't for playing in only one game the favorite for MVP"

Then yes... I suck.

dobe12 said:
If buy suck you mean "And we all saw how lightning fast he was and how the D couldn't contain him. Best player in football if wasn't for playing in only one game the favorite for MVP" Then yes... I suck.

I think you're lying. I don't think you're really Percy Harvin

I scored 4 goals in one game

636083-albundy33.jpg

Wow. I am a lot more stupider for having read all those posts, but I have to say, I totally agree with dobe. He is right and all you guys just can't take the truth.

A nice, crisp ten below this morning! Great weather! FOOTBALL weather! "Ice Bowl" weather! The kind of weather than would make Vince Lombardi smile!

But, I understand if you guys would rather watch the Packers from your living room. It's warm and cozy, the beer's cheaper, and you can flip over to "Real Housewives" during commercials. I understand.

A nice, crisp ten below this morning! Great weather! FOOTBALL weather! "Ice Bowl" weather! The kind of weather than would make Vince Lombardi smile!

But, I understand if you guys would rather watch the Packers from your living room. It's warm and cozy, the beer's cheaper, and you can flip over to "Real Housewives" during commercials. I understand.

**** yeah we would!

Read a story about it I guess the guy was threatening her 16 year old son and throwing stuff in the stadium. She said shed do it again if she had to do it over.

Back