Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dobe12 said:
Not sure why I have to be a bastard... but ok. I actually don't have redzone. I just played the game, watch a lot of games, and have a pretty good understanding of the sport. Which is why the comment about Harvin coming back and being a difference maker right away is just ridiculous.

Wow. You played? That's awesome. Tell us about it!!

Summary:
Cape's a ******.
Hoppy's a moron.
Punity's an *******.
Moto's an *******, who's gotten slightly less assholey over the years.
Bluemoose is actually Elvis.
DesertBrew's a *****.
Most everyone else... they're all ********, too.

Aww thanks it means so much

Edit- you also forgot Cat is the picture posting king

Punity said:
I'm assuming he played right field

I dunno but this is how excited I am to hear about it...

image-1030018585.jpg

Thanks Cape, now my coworkers are looking at me funny.

I'm just thankful I didn't take a drink of water about 10 seconds sooner. Talk about a spit take...

*****. Gillette looked damn full last week, and that was in the middle of a 35° monsoon. I'd rather be in zero degrees and snow than thirty-five and soaking wet.

i'd honestly take the 35F soaking wet any day. it sounds worse, but it really isn't.

anybody that's been in both conditions would agree. you obviously haven't.

below zero is just really, cold. and there isn't enough thinsulate in the world to keep it out. well, actually, there is.

Summary:
Cape's a ******.
Hoppy's a moron.
Punity's an *******.
DesertBrew's a *****.

Well I get that he's an *******, but I'd add 'stupid' before ******* since his comment still makes no sense. Changing the topic doesn't changer your stupid ass comment about Harvin. I thought this was an Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread... not I Act Like I know What I'm Talking About But Really Have No Idea Trash Talk Thread And When Shown So I Change The Topic And Deflect.

Sorry, I'll go find the thread with posters who know football.

Dammit I'm agreeing with moto again.

Someone needs to turn on a sarcasm meter....

Don't leave Cape hanging either we all want to hear about your third string long snapper experiences

oh! i figured it out. he must be european. he meant to say "I played high school JV soccer".

hey dobe, what'd you play? I was a midfielder.

Oh snap it all makes sense now sorry dobe my bad forgot about futbol.

Still no football related comment, huh? Guess I know what kind of jackass I'm talking to then. I'll make sure to keep my eye on Harvin next weekend :eek:

Well I get that he's an *******, but I'd add 'stupid' before ******* since his comment still makes no sense. Changing the topic doesn't changer your stupid ass comment about Harvin. I thought this was an Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread... not I Act Like I know What I'm Talking About But Really Have No Idea Trash Talk Thread And When Shown So I Change The Topic And Deflect.

That's a given, n00b.

Ok you do that? I'm also going to watch Harvin......are we eskimo brothers now?

dobe12 said:
Still no football related comment, huh? Guess I know what kind of jackass I'm talking to then. I'll make sure to keep my eye on Harvin next weekend :eek:

Dude... WHAT are you talking about?

We're waiting for you to tell us all about when you played!

Were you one of the guys who tried to score points with the ball or one of the guys who tried to stop the other guys from scoring points with the ball?

Were you one of the guys who tried to score points with the ball or one of the guys who tried to stop the other guys from scoring points with the ball?

Goalie...I think that's special teams

I realize it's difficult for you, but follow the thread. I'm ripping Punity for having no idea what he's talking about. If you want I can go back and reference the initial post. Would that help you out, corky?

dobe12 said:
I realize it's difficult for you, but follow the thread. I'm ripping Punity for having no idea what he's talking about. If you want I can go back and reference the initial post. Would that help you out, corky?

I don't get it

I don't either please break it down x's and o's or whatever it is soccer uses.

It really is perfect. Bring back Harvin for the PO and light the tires. Teams won't know what to do.

To help bring the slower readers up to speed. Here's the ridiculous comment that Punity still has yet to defend. He can sling insults, but can't back up his own stupid words.

To help bring the slower readers up to speed. Here's the ridiculous comment that Punity still has yet to defend. He can sling insults, but can't back up his own stupid words.

Harvin hasnt played yet, so can he really back it up before he does?

Summary:
Cape's a ******.
Hoppy's a moron.
Punity's an *******.
DesertBrew's screws & eats ***** 20 years younger than him.

fixed it

With a name like 'Finsfan', you I just feel sorry for. How'd the season work out for your team?

A lot better than you are working out in this thread. If the worst thing I have going for me is that my NFL team loses 50% of the time, im doing more then alright

Back