Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
after reading back a bit what it seems is you are one who jumped the pats bandwagon back when and refuses to accept the fact that not only did your team cheat during their "dynasty" but is also barely hanging around as a competitor due only to the fact that they are in a division that boasts such rivals as the buffalo bills and ryan tannehill and the Miami dolphins. on top of that you are such a football "fan" your rebuttals consist of comments that would make a 5th grader embarrassed. the fact of the matter is your team drafted a moron who thinks he is a "thug" and gave him millions of dollars to make 3 10+yrd catches a year. get over it. also you lost 2 times to the giants. one ended with at 18-? season. I cant quite remember how many losses or when/who they happened to, would you possibly be friendly enough to remind me?

Barely hanging around?? You mean making a Super Bowl two years ago and making the AFC Championship game last year?

And yes. The Pats lost by a couple of points to the Giants inwhat woukd have ended the most dominant season in the history of professional sports. Congrats. Bang up job. The Giants backed into a series of shtty wins and pulled off one of the most ridiculous "hail mary" type of plays in the history of the NFL, because they couldn't beat the Pats otherwise, in order to pull it out. Congrats. You must feel very proud as a direct contributor to one of the luckiest plays in the history of the game. So dominant. I know how people STILL fear the Giants. Aaaaaaahhhh!!! Just typing that instills fear!!!

You mean making a Super Bowl two years ago

making a super bowl is neat...check out this one my niece made.
justin%2B006.jpg

Super duper!

Ok... Ok... You're right Hoppy.

I admit it. I got a little too fired up and jumped the gun a bit. I let my emotions get the best of me and didn't pay the full respect to the recent Giants team that, while playing great football, didn't advance far into the playoffs last year.... Wait.... What? They didn't even make the okayoffs last year!?!? Hold on! That can't be right!!

Oh... Look at that... No... Its right. The Giants were a 1-win over 500 team again... Per usual.

I guess...or whatever

I'm sure they'd rather made the playoffs last year instead of the two more recent Super Bowl trophies they have...

I hate defending a Giants organization, but you've really left me no choice. Sometimes (all the time for your team now) you're just not as good as the top tier...

Exactly!!! And now he's some sort of criminal??

What happened to innocent until prove guilty?!?
Fallacy. Claimed to make people feel better and propagated just enough they can get away with it.

Nothing to see here! Thanks for stopping by though! Move along.
Like it or not he has a point. The Giants are a subpar team and really have the Patriot's number. Too bad they're from Jersey.

Welcome new guy. Need fans of teams that are not NE or Seattle. This was quickly becoming the worst thread on the entire forum without new blood.
Why wade through the self delusion? While I'll give you it's certainly obnoxious and even sometimes entertaining... It's a colossal waste of time.

NYG? How can you respect a team that doesn't even play in the same STATE as the city it claims to represent?
^This.

(Yawn) they needed absolute prayers to come out of totally shtty seasons and luck into a handful of wins and all of a sudden they're a team people should actually respect?? Comical.
Don't know if I'd say they deserve respect but they sure as **** have NE's number and like it or not if they can actually get to the playoffs they are usually a force to be reckoned with when they get there. Getting there with Eli at the helm is the problem though since the only difference between him and Romo is he occasionally manages NOT to choke.

And yes. The Pats lost by a couple of points to the Giants inwhat woukd have ended the most dominant season in the history of professional sports. Congrats. Bang up job. The Giants backed into a series of shtty wins and pulled off one of the most ridiculous "hail mary" type of plays in the history of the NFL, because they couldn't beat the Pats otherwise, in order to pull it out. Congrats. You must feel very proud as a direct contributor to one of the luckiest plays in the history of the game. So dominant. I know how people STILL fear the Giants. Aaaaaaahhhh!!! Just typing that instills fear!!!
Couple of points eh? Hmmm, that sounds familiar.

Barely hanging around?? You mean making a Super Bowl two years ago and making the AFC Championship game last year?
Oh yes, I remember, the Ravens very nearly tied it up. Perhaps had the Ravens not bumbled it we could have watched a Super Bowl without a team that fears the other one. The New York Giants are to the Patriots what the Patriots used to be to the Colts apparently (You know, back when the Patriots dominated by cheating.)

And child please... Take that Hernendez bllsht to the kiddy table with Asshat and Finsfan. If you wanna talk... Talk.
You'll be pleased to know that ESPN has already started to lay the groundwork to make the Hernandez thing about Tebow. http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9445800/tim-tebow-intervened-aaron-hernandez-bar-fight-florida

Ok... Ok... You're right Hoppy.

I admit it. I got a little too fired up and jumped the gun a bit. I let my emotions get the best of me and didn't pay the full respect to the recent Giants team that, while playing great football, didn't advance far into the playoffs last year.... Wait.... What? They didn't even make the okayoffs last year!?!? Hold on! That can't be right!!

Oh... Look at that... No... Its right. The Giants were a 1-win over 500 team again... Per usual.
Hey we get it. You're bitter. I'd be bitter too after getting beat twice by a Wildcard team that typically only makes it to the playoffs by the skin of their teeth (E. Manning has gotten a bye what... once?). Of course, EM is also a 50/50 proposition to win the Super Bowl when they're a wildcard team (not to mention a better shot to win a game in the playoffs if they actually manage to get there) so I suppose that isn't entirely fair to poor little Brady.

Once again... I have a new crisp dollar bill for anyone who just read any of asshats above posts.

Dammit, and I really wanted that Twix in the vending machine at work... But the will just isn't there. I started to read it, and actually felt the will to live start to drain out of me, and just had to move on.

Accidic said:
Hey we get it. You're bitter. I'd be bitter too after getting beat twice by a Wildcard team that typically only makes it to the playoffs by the skin of their teeth

Oh, damn

Filled with roughly as much disappointment as the Pats had when the Ravens made it look effortless to beat them. At least the Giants didn't have any false hopes built up...

You're right, making it to the AFC championship game, again, is just as disappointing as the giants barely breaking .500 and missing the playoffs entirely.

You're right, making it to the AFC championship game, again, is just as disappointing as the giants barely breaking .500 and missing the playoffs entirely.
The difference is that they're more likely to actually win a Super Bowl with Manning at the helm than the Patriots with Brady and they do it even as wildcards as opposed to the Patriots who are hosed if they don't win a first round bye. I suppose you could ask Bills or Eagles fans how they felt about continually coming up short en route to the Super Bowl.

Yes, you make so many contributions as it is... Cry me a river. You clearly deserve the boring uneventful thread.

I'd rather read Hoppy's silly posts and Seattle love than nothing at all. Opinions vary though.

Yes, you make so many contributions as it is... Cry me a river. You clearly deserve the boring uneventful thread.

I'd rather read Hoppy's silly posts and Seattle love than nothing at all. Opinions vary though.

Don't you have some boogers to eat in your mom's basement?

You know, the whole mother's basement thing gets tossed around a lot, but...

Who here actually thinks hoppy lives with his mom?

My hand is raised.

Back