Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And destroying evidence. Don't forget that. Lewis clearly tried to teach him well but apparently it was a system he couldn't learn.

I also love how the Mighty Midget gains height every time people talk about him. In college he was 5 ft 9 7/8th inches... Then coming into the NFL he was 5 ft 10 3/8 inches... Several games into the season he was labeled 5 ft 10 5/8 inches... Now he's a solid 5ft11in. At this rate, he'll be tall enough to be a quality quarterback in a couple years. I guess technically you can grow til around 28 though so maybe I guess.

As for Walsh/Montana, they were a great combo and Walsh's retake on what became one of the most popular offensive schemes is an anchor for one hell of a resume but I don't know that I'd give them #1. That said, you're inflating Belicheat a bit as well. Sorry, but their success in the modern wussified NFL just isn't nearly as impressive as some of the teams of old.

Nothing says class like double homicide!!

first of all... it is either ONE homicide... or THREE homicides. Get your numbers straight.

Second... He isn't even a Patriot so why this is even a topic is beyond me.

third... you're stupid and the Pats are going to win it all... by a wide margin... and YOU KNOW THAT

Are you going to add a blindfold and then stick your fingers in your ears before chanting lalalalalalala... now? I wish you the best of luck in your hope but I doubt very seriously it's going to happen.

Oh wow... that's a helluva coincidence... I was just reading a big long article about how no one gives a %&$^ what you think.
Yeah, so? No one gives a @#$% what anyone thinks. Why is this news to you?

In other news, I think your delusions just cost the Patriots another win next season. Jeez man, you gotta knock it out or you'll struggle to hold off the Fins. :tank:

first of all... it is either ONE homicide... or THREE homicides. Get your numbers straight.

Second... He isn't even a Patriot so why this is even a topic is beyond me.

third... you're stupid and the Pats are going to win it all... by a wide margin... and YOU KNOW THAT

he was a patriot when he started poppin' caps. yeah, i'm pretty street....

we all know Billy told him to do it.

I just got a random, unexpected FedEx envelope from Ming Tay Precision ind. in china. The envelope was empty....

Well, looks like I've just been anthraxed.

motobrewer said:
I just got a random, unexpected FedEx envelope from Ming Tay Precision ind. in china. The envelope was empty....

No, someone with the bird flu probably sneezed in it.

Still better than getting a reminder card for that appointment you had scheduled with Hernandez.

@Cape, It only distracts from the Tebow agenda until they start focusing on trying to use him in their two TE sets.

46andbrew said:
I figure I would put my 2 pennies in. I love how most of the smack talk is about the pats on here even before the Hernandez thing. You know your team is doing something right if everyone else hats your team. That being said if by " Patriot/Belichick way u mean one of the best one of the most celebrated head coaches and teams in history I ask why u would want to destroy that. Also I always hear about the division thing which is bull. What about the Yankees in the 90's no one blames them for being in a bad division or eating pounds of steroids they are just celebrated as a great team and I can say that even being a sox fan

So what ur saying is someone that loses twice to the same team and better yet the same coach is one of the best in history. I laugh at that and say Montana. And the division is horrible but they do flip the switch in the playoffs against good or even better teams. F the Yankees too, Cheaters! But what I really wanna say is thanks for pissing welker off as fans so he wanted out and for picking up a bunch of low life's thinking blichick could control them. Manning and welker are doing great here in denver and well see what this season leads to.

So.... I was just having this conversation with a co-worker and this group might be well equiped to answer this question...

What do the Jets have to do in order for "Buttfumble" to not be an instant trash talk conversation ender?

Jets fan: "Haha, Hernandez is a murderer, the Pats suck now! Hahaha"
Me: "buttfumble".

I win.

What do they have to do before that no longer trumps all??

I think they would have to win something like four SBs in a row.

Sounds like the Post Office intercepted your package en route. Must be illegal to buy those particular penis-enhancement pills in Wisconsin.

So what ur saying is someone that loses twice to the same team and better yet the same coach is one of the best in history. I laugh at that and say Montana. And the division is horrible but they do flip the switch in the playoffs against good or even better teams. F the Yankees too, Cheaters! But what I really wanna say is thanks for pissing welker off as fans so he wanted out and for picking up a bunch of low life's thinking blichick could control them. Manning and welker are doing great here in denver and well see what this season leads to.

Wow. We might have a new word for "hoppy"

So.... I was just having this conversation with a co-worker and this group might be well equiped to answer this question...

What do the Jets have to do in order for "Buttfumble" to not be an instant trash talk conversation ender?

I win.

Please. Insulting Sanchez is so 2012. It's like beating a dead horse by now, and seriously what could he do to possibly top the butt fumble? Throw the ball to the other team some more? Not complete the majority of passes? He sucks, everyone knows it, and he's getting cut next off season.

Now, you have a player on the Pats who is not only competent but among the league elite at his position that is now suspected of multiple murders? At the least, and this in jest, the Hernandez murders is at least keeping Tebow Watch 2013 at bay for a while.

I would also like to point out that Hernandez learned nothing from Spy Gate. You would have thought he would learned to avoid security cameras when doing illegal activity but nope.

I win.

Replace Sanchez for one. Bo Jackson ran the wrong way once but at least he did great things on other occasions so it evened itself out. Sanchez consistently blows. He typically can't hit the broad side of a barn with a dozen tries. I don't know that Smith is a better QB but at least he isn't Sanchez and that counts for something.

Second, they'd most likely have to get rid of Ryan or turn around their sharp decline. If he pulled off a 0.500 year with Smith at the helm that might do it to but for the duration of the year, they'll still have to deal with "Buttfumble" being an instant match for whatever they could pull out.

And fwiw, I don't know that you instantly won the trash talk with "Buttfumble"... You just negated his chance to ever win it.

Please. Insulting Sanchez is so 2012. It's like beating a dead horse by now, and seriously what could he do to possibly top the butt fumble? Throw the ball to the other team some more? Not complete the majority of passes? He sucks, everyone knows it, and he's getting cut next off season.

Now, you have a player on the Pats who is not only competent but among the league elite at his position that is now suspected of multiple murders? At the least, and this in jest, the Hernandez murders is at least keeping Tebow Watch 2013 at bay for a while.

I would also like to point out that Hernandez learned nothing from Spy Gate. You would have thought he would learned to avoid security cameras when doing illegal activity but nope.

Buttfumble.

LOL!! See? I still win!!

Just taking a crack here... He could lose his balance after running into his own player and in turn hand the ball off to a Defensive Lineman coming through accidently getting his face mask get hung on lower shoulder pads as while off balance and the DL then drags him, head approximately in the guy's crotch, into the endzone for a Touchdown.

The salary cap thing moreso protects the owners from gouging and teams with bottomless purses than it does to level the playing field. Taping another teams signals to try and cheat their system is on a whole different level.

Besides, they were pretty god awful that year. I think more of the terri-bad teams should cheat more often. It would make more interesting newswire fodder and they really need all the help they can get. As Cape would say... "Buttfumble." What amount of cheating could surpass that?

The Broncos were also known to teach their lineman to engage in illegal, dangerous cut blocks - a *lot* more than other teams in the league. How many defensive linemen got their knees blown out by those ass-cheats?

haha i know your out there cape but youve really lost it now (more than normally) to even think over spending is a big deal is laughable.

SPYGATE!

Oh really.... Then why did the Broncos get fined more than double what the Pats did?? They also lost two 2nd round draft pics vs the 1 1st the Pats lost. So the league apparently didn't think it was less of an infraction.

And hey... Asshatic.... They were "God awful" those years"?? Really? The FIRST time the Broncos got busted it was their Super Bowl win... You assclown.

You guys should try to get ESPN in your areas and then try watching football. Its a cool game.

I thought they said it was around 2004? And ok, my bad. Only scanned the the part of the article pertaining to that incident but I guess it was tied to Davis/Elway money even tho they were long gone.

As a sidenote... The Massachusetts guy telling the guy down in the Football Belt to check out the game is awfully rich. We get thrice the footballs you @#$%holes in balls-freeze-off-land get after all and around here people actually give a **** about the whole kit and kaboodle.

@Bird, I'll give you that. They had some pretty sick bastages... Romanowski was playing quite dirty there in their SB winning years if memory serves for example.

You seem to be misunderstanding the part where I don't really give a @#&$. Personally, I think the way they do contracts heavy on the backend for cap hit to try to get out of paying or dealing with it means they're all cheating the system anyways. Plus I conceded you being right on the other one anyway. I'd point out your a pisspoor winner but being from Mass., everyone knew that already.

Back