Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You realize at some point of course, Cape is going to snap... Shoot one of us... And then claim he was framed. Just going to call it now and be done with it.

Pouncy twins wore "free hernandez" hats out to a club. Classy acts

BPI-NCpCMAEksoG.jpg

You can say almost anything you want as long as people don't tattle on you...Example

I'm not saying your mom is a lying whore, but everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie and goes in is a dick.

I like it here and I find most entertaining from time to time regardless of what is said... Even you.

That said, Seattle is still going to struggle this year. On the upside, I hear the Mighty Midget is trying out some new platform cleats to help him see over his offensive line so maybe they'll still make it to the playoffs.

Not in a long long time. To be fair though, I think it's a law somewhere you have to play football at least through high school if you live south of the Mason Dixon line.

Back