Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bleh, god you guys are boring. 3 days, zero posts? Fine...

Brady's going to set the record for Interceptions this season as he's over the hill. The Sea-Chickens are going to end up with the first pick in the draft which will allow them to replace the Mighty Midget. I'll take the Dolphins seriously when they actually do decently without a gimmick. Luck was a one trick pony. New Jersey/A can only hope to roll the dice on an unhealthy RG3 and typical Romo choke or they're screwed. And New Jersey/B... Well, even I'm not that freaking mean.

Bleh, god you guys are boring. 3 days, zero posts? Fine...

Brady's going to set the record for Interceptions this season as he's over the hill. The Sea-Chickens are going to end up with the first pick in the draft which will allow them to replace the Mighty Midget. I'll take the Dolphins seriously when they actually do decently without a gimmick. Luck was a one trick pony. New Jersey/A can only hope to roll the dice on an unhealthy RG3 and typical Romo choke or they're screwed. And New Jersey/B... Well, even I'm not that freaking mean.

Everything except the Seahawks is true. Discuss

agreed about your views on brady but the dolphins look awfully strong this year! i understand why youd be afriad and not want to admit they are gonna be good. mock me all you want now but you will see when the season starts: cape is wrong, fins is right!

fat-packer-fan.jpg

wtf

hot-sexy-green-bay-packers-girls-fans-11.jpg

Even these that aren't that hot are better than your gay pr0n

green-bay-packers-bikini-girls-fans-nfl.jpg

definitely the lull of the season when photo chopped dudes come out. Not that there is anything wrong with that; just the wrong web site. Must be posting for Lorena

DesertBrew said:
wtf

Even these that aren't that hot are better than your gay pr0n

definitely the lull of the season when photo chopped dudes come out. Not that there is anything wrong with that; just the wrong web site. Must be posting for Lorena

That second picture reminds me of much I hate average looking girls who think they are hot chit

the pats are steadily going down hill, alfonzo was picked up on DUI charges and will already be heading to jail after the season for assault of a police officer, really classy organization they are running :D

Back