Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All the positive things about OR are negated because of hipster Mecca and crap winter weather

Fraud my minds in mila kunis but it doesn't change the fact that I'm in a worse situation

Also if my bad winter is a week of snow with mild rain ill take that any day of the week.

In the Hernandez case or the Lewis one? The Hernandez case is a bigger deal because this would be the second one he's shot ffs. Even in Lewis's case, while he was most likely guilty as sin, he had the good common sense to keep his nose clean after the incident.

I think Hernandez just doesn't want to be the sole good TE in NE with no good (and durable) receivers on the field to help divide some of that weight with Gronkowski ending up with one surgery after another... It looks like foreshadowing... Tebow at Tight End... Coming to Gillette Stadium near you! Cape's nightmares are coming true right before his very eyes!

how did i get drug into this? they r making jokes at you cape take it like a man, i dont need to crack jokes your way anymore as i realized you will just put yourself in the middle of them anyway

finsfan said:
how did i get drug into this? they r making jokes at you cape take it like a man, i dont need to crack jokes your way anymore as i realized you will just put yourself in the middle of them anyway

Says the guy from Kansas.

ok.. those were actually pretty funny.

BAHHHHH... these charges are totally trumped up. He'll be cleared of any wrong doing and be in camp on time.

Not trying to talk trash but it doesn't look good. Were there character concerns coming out of Florida? I've always figured he was a okay dude. Then again, the Rae Carruth stuff seemed to come out of know where and by the time that was over it was pretty clear that dude got off light by only being sentenced to life when they should have been warming up the hot seat.

Samshed up his cell phone and his video monitoring system then hired cleaners to scrub his house down, yea totally had nothing to do with it.

He was obviously framed.

9096644620_b92e6f6d93_d.jpg

It's pretty obvious that he rented a vehicle for his baby mamas sisters boyfriend, because he is a good hearted giving soul. He probably dropped his phone in the shower causing it to smash, ( who hasn't)? I'm sure the home surveillance system just needed to be smashed because he was concerned about the media getting pictures of his children. It all makes perfect sense. You guys are just conspiracy theorists. Next you will be talking about the magic bullet. Take off the tin foil hats, he is obviously innocent!

Latest posts

Back