Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did you just call your own kid stupid?
I called my kid 7. Even the most brilliant 7 year old is still, well, 7. (Edit: And to pre-preemptively clarify, 7's pretty stupid.)

he needs to call OJ
More like he needs a seance to call OJ's lawyer. OJ was too dumb to capitalize on his lawyer's brilliance. Isn't he still in jail in Nevada?

Just for you Cape:
StateOfDenial.jpg

Sorry but Ballard is no Hernandez or Gronkowski. I also like the part where you assume he'll A) Be even as good as he was a couple seasons ago and that ACL injury will be shrugged right off after nada all last year and B) He'll be able to pick up the Offense in NE. As you pointed out before, some have failed that aspect miserably (Johnson for example). Not only that, even if he did pull it off which isn't a guarantee... At the rate you're going Gronkowski doesn't even seem like a guarantee for that matter.

I'm no fan of the pats, but them and the Ravens on defense have been the kings of next man up for more than a decade. When you have Brady and Lewis and great coaches that's how it goes. It hurts losing Hernandez, but Brady will still get his. With Welker and Hernandez gone they better hope Gronk is there for the playoffs though.

Sorry but Ballard is no Hernandez or Gronkowski. I also like the part where you assume he'll A) Be even as good as he was a couple seasons ago and that ACL injury will be shrugged right off after nada all last year and B) He'll be able to pick up the Offense in NE. As you pointed out before, some have failed that aspect miserably (Johnson for example). Not only that, even if he did pull it off which isn't a guarantee... At the rate you're going Gronkowski doesn't even seem like a guarantee for that matter.

Spoken like someone who has never watched the Pats ever.

Plus, I heard the guy in Florida had it deflect off his arm and go into his eye.....which, technically is not being shot in the face.

I think you haters are 0 for 2.

bluemoose said:
Plus, I heard the guy in Florida had it deflect off his arm and go into his eye.....which, technically is not being shot in the face.

I think you haters are 0 for 2.

Lol!

Cape Brewing said:
Whoa whoa... We have zero proof that he shot that guy near his house and even less proof he shot him in the face.

No, pretty sure he is just at his own house.

Either way, we're still better than you

While that is obnoxious, it is not football related. Post fail. Might I suggest reporting that in the masshole thread. You will get plenty of commiseration there.

bluemoose said:
While that is obnoxious, it is not football related. Post fail. Might I suggest reporting that in the masshole thread. You will get plenty of commiseration there.

Go to hell

LOL I remember you KSU fans running your mouths about how much better you were than Oregon. "No defense in the pac-12, blah, blah, blah" Then you went and kicked it to Momba...I remember when the kickoff was in the air saying to myself "Snyder really kicked to him?"

[ame="http://youtu.be/Mag8uvt4BKQ"]http://youtu.be/Mag8uvt4BKQ[/ame]

HA! Look at the deflated Cat fans

Our horrible defense gave up a whopping 17 points

I'll take your excuses off the air...

i do agree that most k-state fans were saying we were WAY better then oregon, which was just stupid. I dont see how they could have said that (obvioulsy everyone likes to think their team is the best ever) if they had even seen one of oregons games last year. i too was hoping we would win and thought wed have to play the best game weve played all year and have oregon do terrible at the same time in order to win. oregon had the fastest team in the nation, KSU didnt have that level of skill at all to keep up with the momba, not a lot of teams did. we do have loyalty though and dont abuse our recruiting techniques like some schools! i cant imagine why your coach took off so fast after the season. k-state does not have the level of recruiting benefits that the big name schools do but we instead turn good players into great players, and we compete with some of the best schools in the nation at a high level and normally win. you cant tell me that we both would have liked to see k-state play notre dame and see orgeon play alabama for the ship, those would have been even matches and two great football games. i dont think the oregon k-state game was close to even skill wise and i was not surprised when orgeon won. that said tho you cant argue that kstate isnt a terrible team. we had a heismen trophy runner up QB and won the big 12 championship, did the ducks even play for the pac-12 championship game?! i didnt think so

i do agree that most k-state fans were saying we were WAY better then oregon, which was just stupid. I dont see how they could have said that (obvioulsy everyone likes to think their team is the best ever) if they had even seen one of oregons games last year. i too was hoping we would win and thought wed have to play the best game weve played all year and have oregon do terrible at the same time in order to win. oregon had the fastest team in the nation, KSU didnt have that level of skill at all to keep up with the momba, not a lot of teams did. we do have loyalty though and dont abuse our recruiting techniques like some schools! i cant imagine why your coach took off so fast after the season. k-state does not have the level of recruiting benefits that the big name schools do but we instead turn good players into great players, and we compete with some of the best schools in the nation at a high level and normally win. you cant tell me that we both would have liked to see k-state play notre dame and see orgeon play alabama for the ship, those would have been even matches and two great football games. i dont think the oregon k-state game was close to even skill wise and i was not surprised when orgeon won. that said tho you cant argue that kstate isnt a terrible team. we had a heismen trophy runner up QB and won the big 12 championship, did the ducks even play for the pac-12 championship game?! i didnt think so

KSU was a very good team...

Chip Kelly left not because of possible infractions...but because NFL has always been his ultimate goal. The infraction in question is related to player who never touched the field, so to imply that we recruit unfairly is laughable. Oregon has done "more with less" than any team in the land. So they really don't deserve the backhanded compliment.

NFL only fans must never went to a good school or had college football near them because it's obvious they wouldn't know **** if it hit them in the face.

Chip Kelly left not because of possible infractions...but because NFL has always been his ultimate goal. The infraction in question is related to player who never touched the field, so to imply that we recruit unfairly is laughable. Oregon has done "more with less" than any team in the land. So they really don't deserve the backhanded compliment.

NFL only fans must never went to a good school or had college football near them because it's obvious they wouldn't know **** if it hit them in the face.

One Chimp Kelly will fail miserably in the NFL. Two, take the **** to the amateur athletes thread.

mcbrewski must be one of those NFL only fans you were talking about haha I am glad we could agree on at least a few points in this argument but i will have to disagree with your "more with less" approach on the ducks. any team that has a black momba and a QB that is almost as fast, does not has less. just look at the past three years recuiting, oregon has been in the top 15 every year. k-state did not even break the top 50 in all three years, 2012, 2011, and 2010. we recruit a lot of juco playersin their junior year and do not see many 4 star recruits like you guys, who receive about 10 every year. just with those stats alone i have proven that k-state clearly does more with less, we ended up at the same bowl game and same record with not near the same talent, you even said this yourself! to say that oregon does the most with less would mean you would be saying k-state had more athletic talent then oregon and we both know this was not true.

The QB you're talking about was a 3 star recruit ....plus Oregon has been doing it for a decade. KSU did it for one year. Get real. Momba is the biggest recruit we've ever had; it's not like that's a common thing.

Yes...there are idiots calling college football "amature" or "minor leagues" are all over this thread. They aren't smart enough to follow more than one team...

Back