Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1014098_10151547114648763_1959434355_n.jpg

thank you moto you just proved my point! trash talking is at an all time low when you are trying to provoke an argument about my state, clearly you did not have anything else more intelligent to say

finsfan said:
thank you moto you just proved my point! trash talking is at an all time low when you are trying to provoke an argument about my state, clearly you did not have anything else more intelligent to say

says the guy from kansas

Except that nothing good has come out of San Diego since Brees left years ago. Can you really blame them for supporting a different team save maybe a Buffalo or a NYJ?

Well, I would assume that any football fan in San Diego started watching long before Drew Brees was drafted. I don't know how old our resident San Diego moron is, but if he's anything close to my age he certainly would have grown up watching "Dapper" Dan Fouts. My wife and her brother grew up as Charger fans because of him.

Fouts_Dan_Action_180-220.jpg

Yes, but isn't it typically the younger kids who are like screw SD, I'm jumping on the GB fanwagon! With the older ones, they've had time to be around and may have relocated from an area making it a sensible reason at least... And SD certainly isn't doing anything to cultivate their transition.

Well, I would assume that any football fan in San Diego started watching long before Drew Brees was drafted. I don't know how old our resident San Diego moron is, but if he's anything close to my age he certainly would have grown up watching "Dapper" Dan Fouts. My wife and her brother grew up as Charger fans because of him.

What school did he go to?

who else would i have grown up watching? it sure as hell wouldnt have been the chiefs, talk about *****ey!

What a ******. The same Chiefs that had Joe Montana take them to a title game with Neil Smith and Derrick Thomas? Or the same chiefs that had some very solid years with Tony Gonzo? I'd call you a fair weather fan, but if that were true you wouldn't be a Dolphins fan.

id rather live in tornado valley than hippie central, at least our trailers are in parks and not spray painted tye-dye with smiley faces on them

id rather live in tornado valley than hippie central, at least our trailers are in parks and not spray painted tye-dye with smiley faces on them

LOL...good! You keep thinking that's what Oregon is. We don't want you *****ebags anyway. Now suck eggs

Yeah and once Foutes was gone is was Junior and that defense. Good football is San Diego. But *****es gotta doosh.

Lol. This should say something like I like my dry ass plains and no where's ville! You can keep your damned most breweries per capita, year round green forests, lakes, beaches that are a couple hours away, great fishing, and awesome food!

What a ******. The same Chiefs that had Joe Montana take them to a title game with Neil Smith and Derrick Thomas? Or the same chiefs that had some very solid years with Tony Gonzo? I'd call you a fair weather fan, but if that were true you wouldn't be a Dolphins fan.

How 'bout the friggin' Nigerian Nightmare?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. This should say something like I like my dry ass plains and no where's ville! You can keep your damned most breweries per capita, year round green forests, lakes, beaches that are a couple hours away, great fishing, and awesome food!

F that. I *ESCAPED* from very near that area of Cascadia to @#$%ing ALABAMA FFS and some god damn how that ended up being an UPGRADE. Only a complete and total f#$%hole could be so easily surpassed and upgraded
by the Incest lovin' backwoods redneck population of Alabama. You can have it. Glad you're happy there. It made me want to climb one of the skyscrapers there and dive off the top headfirst to make the pain go away. I'm *LITERALLY* dumber having lived there (in spite of the fact that my wife and first child were born there...).

Now to back away very carefully before I allow myself to say something actually hateful for someone to get butthurt over and get myself banned.

F that. I *ESCAPED* from very near that area of Cascadia to @#$%ing ALABAMA FFS and some god damn how that ended up being an UPGRADE. Only a complete and total f#$%hole could be so easily surpassed and upgraded
by the Incest lovin' backwoods redneck population of Alabama. You can have it. Glad you're happy there. It made me want to climb one of the skyscrapers there and dive off the top headfirst to make the pain go away. I'm *LITERALLY* dumber having lived there (in spite of the fact that my wife and first child were born there...).

Now to back away very carefully before I allow myself to say something actually hateful for someone to get butthurt over and get myself banned.

Well some people see being able to marry their cousin as an upgrade.

1 dog. Weight ~1lb approximately. There is a good chance she's hiding under the bed at any given time because my daughter stashes things there.

No chickens for me although my father who lives relatively close by had ducks for a while and after those were killed by a neighborhood cat (and ironically shooting the cat would make him the criminal even though his property is surrounded by a 7 foot tall fence) he did pick up two chickens. He's got some weird paranoia of storebought eggs and tries to keep a few laying fowl around for fresh eggs. ;)

No banjo here but those things would make a fantastic club. God are those things heavy. Coincidently the first time I touched one was in Novato, CA. I have to admit though, I always kinda liked the fiddle. I'm not a big country fan (not sure if that's even a good classification of the guy) but I can occasionally get behind throwing in a Charlie Daniels CD.

Back