Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why did they pull him?

They pulled him because the game was a blow out. The score didn't give the game justice in terms of how one sided it was. Tim GRaham on ESPN even mentions it... Belichick basically threw up the white flag by pulling Brady, saying "I give". And Peyton obliged by calling off the dogs. Belichick's secondary was in tatters and what the FCK would you leave Brady in for? So he can get hurt again? The game was over.

The cowboys are going to kill the saints? Are you serious? The cowboys blow dogs for quarters. Brees is going to pick apart that week ass defense and Sharper will probably intercept and score on Tony Homo at least twice.

Who Dat?!

I hope you like crow etouffer, brother! ;)

broke back Cowboys dont stand a chance against the Saints..Just ask Tom Brady!!!
really its just cus the Cowboys SUCK AZZ!!!!LOL!!!

No, don't get me wrong. The Saints are good - damn good! But this will be the year that the Cowboys finally get their $&!# together in December, and they're going to steamroll into the playoffs, undefeated opponents be damned!

No, don't get me wrong. The Saints are good - damn good! But this will be the year that the Cowboys finally get their $&!# together in December, and they're going to getsteamroll into the playoffs, undefeated opponents be damned!

You missed a word there.

No, don't get me wrong. The Saints are good - damn good! But this will be the year that the Cowboys finally get their $&!# together in December, and they're going to steamroll into the playoffs, undefeated opponents be damned!

You're right! After all, Romo has a history of winning big games.:rolleyes:

If you look back at some of the great QBs over the years, a few of them had the same problem until they got over the hump. This is our season. You can't thwart destiny!

If you look back at some of the great QBs over the years, a few of them had the same problem until they got over the hump. This is our season. You can't thwart destiny!

They may have not won the big games but they also didn't just completely crumble under the pressure.

Which games in particular are you referring to?

Maybe pictures will remind you of one.

romo_muff.jpg

2003514649.jpg

1086098649_67484399e6_o.jpg

Did you need more examples? Or are you off in a corner somewhere crying in shame that you actually like the cowboys.
So a errant hold is crumbling under pressure? Is that all you can come back with? Remind me, how many Lombardi Trophies does the Ravens have anyways?

So a errant hold is crumbling under pressure? Is that all you can come back with? Remind me, how many Lombardi Trophies does the Ravens have anyways?

They have more trophies than the Cowboys have playoff wins since the Ravens existence.

Holy **** 12-0 tougher game then expected and we very very nearly let that one go.

Georgia Dome and the dirty birds are going down again next week. I don't think Payton will leave the injured out for another week after this game.

Edit: so excited over the game Miami ovr the pats??? WoW RoFL

Oregon vs. Ohio State in the Rose Bowl! Know about it...
For me, meaningless bowl games = yawn. And for me, any non-playoff championship = meaningless championship = yawn. Gimme a real championship (i.e. playoff) and bowl games that matter and I'd be interested. I'm not even that interested in the Orange Bowl even though my Yellow Jackets are in it.

yup... can't even fight it... they look horrible right now.

They had the Colts game won and completely collapsed (and that loss had zero to do with the 4th and 2 call)... They won 31-14 but that score was a total sham... they looked like CRAP that entire game and the only reason they won was Dirty Sanchez tossed about 12 picks dead center in the chests of the Pats' DBs. They looked like a JV team against the Saints and then they gagged another one away yesterday.

Ehhh... whatta ya gonna do? They've had a nice run and if its over its over. Not sure I would count them out over the next few years though. Young defense that is making a lot of mistakes... Brady is still young. They need some help here and there but God knows they've got the draft picks.

I don't want to give Data fuel for the fire here ;) but some of these interference calls against the Ravens tonight are pretty damn petty.

Back