Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How are we still debating this?

Manning pulled off another insane comeback... simple as that. The guys good... in the regular season. As much as my mouth fills up with bile to say that, it's true. He'll go down as one of, if not THE, best (regular season) QBs in the history of the game and he'll pulled another great (regular season) comeback.

The Pats D didn't have the depth to stay fresh and they wilted at the end... that's that's taking away anything from the Colts. They played well and they won.

the f'in call was about reason forty six why the Pats lost that game.... it just happened to be by far and away the most newsworthy.

27-47-349-1-1 in 2006
Oh, outscored the Patriots 30 something to 13 in the second half

The Colts play 60 minutes
Patriots havent been and if it werent for Captain Intercepto yesterday that game is an ******* tightener

You're preachin to the choir dude... I was saying that to all of the regular tailgaters I go with and everyone told me to shut up and enjoy a 17 point win.

It didn't feel like a 17 point win though. Not at all.

The Saints make me nerrrrrrrrvous after this past game.

Patriots SUCK in the 4th quarter on the road against good teams
Saints have a three headed monster at RB

I feel like throwing up in my mouth a little bit

popcorn.gif

The Saints were trying a different game plan for the last three games leading up to the TB game. It wasn't working as well as they had hoped so for TB they went back to what they were doing at the beginning of the Season. The Pat's/Saints game tomorrow will be a good one.

Geaux Saints...

Sry Cape but gotta gloat.

"Hey Bill, look no cameras, keep going on 4th and short it's really working for ya!!!"

If the Saints do make 16-0 this year we won't choke in the Big Game. The Cajuns are hungry

Who Dat Geaux Saints 11-0 baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Ok Bill my appologies for my previous transgression. Cudo's on your post game comments.

Back to drinking more beer I'm so stoked the Team I've been watching since Bum Phillips, Archie Manning, Tom Dempsey is finally making it's mark. I may no longer live in NO but have never lost faith in my Team......

If the Saints do make 16-0 this year we won't choke in the Big Game. The Cajuns are hungry
Careful...ollllo doesn't forget.;) And fwiw, you have to go at least 18-0 in order to get to the Big Game. 19-0 if you don't get a bye.

Saints do look very good though. As do the Vikings.

What do people think of Hines Ward calling out Big Ben? It seems like he is disappointed that Ben didn't lie to the doctors (like players have been doing since forever). I love the way Ward plays but imo sometimes he needs to stfu.

Careful...ollllo doesn't forget.;) And fwiw, you have to go at least 18-0 in order to get to the Big Game. 19-0 if you don't get a bye.

Saints do look very good though. As do the Vikings.

What do people think of Hines Ward calling out Big Ben? It seems like he is disappointed that Ben didn't lie to the doctors (like players have been doing since forever). I love the way Ward plays but imo sometimes he needs to stfu.

Hines Ward is a biatch ass cheap shot jaeg-off

Big Ben needs to hang him out to dry a few times when the ringing in his ears stops.

Name me three Cajuns playing for the New Orleans Saints

Now I know what it felt like for other teams in 2007.

Gloat away man... they're a helluva team. I went to bed early since it was obviously a blow out from about the end of the first quarter. The Pats labored with these long, drawn out 3rd and longs, going-for-it-on-4th-down drives, and the Saints would come back and score on two plays. 38 yard pass, 37 yard pass, touchdown. It was gonna get ugly quick... and it did.

What was he final? 38-17? And I don't think it was even THAT close. It looked like Florida playing a high school JV team.

Ehhh... whatta ya gonna do? The Pats have had a freakin' helluva run so I'm not sure there is too much to feel bad about as a Pats fan. They'll still make the playoffs. Brady still has a few years in him. The Defense is young and I think they will come together and I don't think they need much on offense except a third receiver... which... you wouldn't think would be TOO hard to find.

Just one note... if you're gonna pretend to be all cajun and **** and talk smack with the lame "we write things in 'cajun' because we're proud to be French", at least spell it right...

Try "Geaux" Saints next time.

F'in French...

Yeah Ward can go F himself. With all of the talk going on in the NFL right now over concussions along with what the NFL has actually learned about them, I don't have a problem AT ALL with Ben (as much as I hate him too) sitting out.

If he had a sore knee... or his shoulder was sore... something like that, awesome, I can understand Ward's comments but with the head injuries?? F THAT... The NFL needs to step in and almost make it manditory... concussion means you sit at LEAST one game.

The problem with that is then all of a sudden no one will get consussions.

anyway... yeah, Hines Ward can F himself.

He is probably the cause of more concussions than anyone else in the league. How in the hell does a ****ing recevier get voted the dirtiest palyer in football BY HIS PEERS!

Just one note... if you're gonna pretend to be all cajun and **** and talk smack with the lame "we write things in 'cajun' because we're proud to be French", at least spell it right...

Try "Geaux" Saints next time.

F'in French...

Not pretending! I'M NOT CAJUN. I'm an Italian lerned in the Louisiana public school system so I can't spell for ****.

I too hate the F'in French, the only thing they are good at is surrendering.

Not pretending! I'M NOT CAJUN. I'm an Italian lerned in the Louisiana public school system so I can't spell for ****.

I too hate the F'in French, the only thing they are good at is surrendering.
And cooking...and making wine.

If for nothing else we can thank the Italians from the bayou for the greatest sammich of all time (imo)...the Muffaletta.:mug: Would make great tailgating fare!

If for nothing else we can thank the Italians from the bayou for the greatest sammich of all time (imo)...the Muffaletta.:mug: Would make great tailgating fare!

Darn you now I'm hungry. About the only thing I miss being back home besides my family is the food. This far from the coast sucks, no good seafood and not many places that make good sammich's, and the list of lacking food goes on.

if it makes you feel better I made some slammin' andouille yesterday before the game. Had 'em in the smoker for about six hours during the day. Damn they are good. I was hoping a little andouille sacrifice prior to game time would help jinx the Saints.

Oh well... all i can do is tip my cap to 'em. They deserved every bit of the beat down they laid on the Pats.

Truth be told I was stunned by the Saints game play yesterday. Hell I'm still stunned. Maybe it's the hang over. Nope still stunned. They are a Team finally making it's mark and the whole world still can't believe it.

Well... in the immortal words of Mr. Wolf... lets not all start suckin each others dicks just yet.

I'm not sure the "whole world" can't beleive it. They're a great team right now. No doubt about it. They laid a WHOOPIN on the Pats last night but the Pats are a shell of their former selves right now. I'm NOT, in anyway, trying to take anything away from the Saints... they're 11-0 and putting up numbers that are a virtual tie with the best offense in the history of the game. They're a great team hitting on all cylinders and like I said before, they earned every bit of the absolute beat-down they put on the Pats last night.

but...

there are 5 regular season games left and then they have to get through the playoffs... and then do it again... and again...

Start hanging multiple banners and then maybe the "whole world" will be impressed.

there are 5 regular season games left and then they have to get through the playoffs... and then do it again... and again...

Start hanging multiple banners and then maybe the "whole world" will be impressed.

This

Speaking of last night
We should have been in a chat room or something.

I need to get a laptop............................damn Christmas tree is in my way

HA HA HA HA
DEVIL POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in other over-acheiving NFL news: Chris ****ing Johnson!

Cudos to Vince Young and all but imo the main reason for the Titans recent success is Chris ****ing Johnson and a defense that was atrocious early in the season and is playing decent now. But that was one hell of a drive to win the game. Long-time Longhorns fan...14 yr Jaguars fan (aka I can't stand the friggin Titans but VY gets a pass cuz he's a 'horn).

but...

Not saying your taking anything away. You can't. The Saints still have a ways to go this year but with our remaining schedule (No fault of ours) There are few hurdles left. The playoffs and the Vikes game esp. will be tough but I feel this team has what it takes finally.

I quoted your last statement as this is exactally what I meant about the "whole world" Every team has to start somewhere/sometime. The Pat's didn't wake up one night with a winning record.

It's taken the Saints a while and hell I don't think the Saint's had many winning seasons prior to the early 90's and only a handfull of playoff games since all of which they choked in.

This is not the team of yesterday and from what I've seen thus far this year I don't see anyone that can stop them.

Like you said they are matching the Pat's 16-0 Regular season stats very closely.

Our D still needs a bit of work but it's only in it's second year. If the team stays healthy throughout the post-season, expect more of the same success next year.

Chris johson has been doing that since week 1 though. He is not the reason they are winning now. That team has finally come together and started playing like they should as a whole.

you didn't want me online during that game. I was projectile vomiting all over everything with how bad the Pats looks (and you heard my concerns WELL before that game started).

What REALLY pizzed me off was the freakin' MISSED TACKLES!!!! Sweet Jeebus!!! MAKE A TACKLE!!!!

On the first Saints TD, Pierre Thomas walked through about 12 weakass arm-tackles on his want to the end zone. It was digusting. They showed the replay... missed tackle at the 7, missed tackle at the 5, missed tackle at the 3, missed tackle on the goal line.

It's not like the guy was Baryr Sanders and making all of these insane moves... he was running in a dead straight line, three yards off the sideline. MAKE THE F'IN TACKLE!!

Chris johson has been doing that since week 1 though. He is not the reason they are winning now. That team has finally come together and started playing like they should as a whole.
I agree he has been doing it since week one. But to say that he isn't at least part of the reason they are winning just seems wrong. Just because they couldn't overcome the atrocious defense earlier in the season doesn't mean he isn't a big reason they are winning.

Lemme put it another way: Chris Johnson is a huge reason for the Titans success last 5 games. Even with all the other improvements they made, without CJ they don't get all those wins. IMO, he is a bigger reason for the success than VY.

I agree he has been doing it since week one. But to say that he isn't at least part of the reason they are winning just seems wrong. Just because they couldn't overcome the atrocious defense earlier in the season doesn't mean he isn't a big reason they are winning.

Lemme put it another way: Chris Johnson is a huge reason for the Titans success last 5 games. Even with all the other improvements they made, without CJ they don't get all those wins. IMO, he is a bigger reason for the success than VY.

I thought someone would take what I said like that. He is the best player on that team right now and I think they would still be losing if it wasn't for him, but to say that he is the reason that they are finally winning is just as bad. He has been doing the same thing the whole time so if he is the reason they are winning then they should have never lost in the first place.

I think what bothers me most is bellychick pulling thomisina with ~5 1/2 left in the game. I have been listening but haven't heard anything about any injury. You can say he knew they had already lost but really, like them or hate them (like all right thinking people do), thomisina is capable of hanging 14 on a team pretty quick. If the media elevates him to god status, let's see him perform when the chips are down. And if he doesn't, call it for what it is. Although, she may have hurt herself when she threw the interception and fell on the ground in front of the guy running it back. THEN, got up and ran behind him like she was trying to catch him - priceless
BTW this is trash talkin', quit playing nice

It is shaping up to be a fine Super Bowl between the Saints and the Colts.

Can the Saints pull off what the Pats failed so hard at a couple years back?

Their remaining schedule is a joke. 22-33 aggregate with only the Cowboys having a semi decent record. And the Cowboys suck ballz; their record in no way reflects the sheer depth of suckitude to which they have sunken.

qft :D

oh, and the cowboys are going to kill the saints (unless the evil int-throwing romo shows up that day).

The cowboys are going to kill the saints? Are you serious? The cowboys blow dogs for quarters. Brees is going to pick apart that week ass defense and Sharper will probably intercept and score on Tony Homo at least twice.

Who Dat?!

Back