Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tomasina got an ouchie boo boo last year and layed down for the whole season!

Brady had reconstructive knee surgery

Ladainian had an owie and pulled himself out of the game in the 07 playoffs and NEVER had any type of work done on that knee.

Ladainian is a BEEYOTCH and WILL lay down on the Chargers AGAIN

You know what....

I like watching the Steelers get beat every bit as much as I like watching the Bengals win.

My UC Bearcats are undefeated and my Bengals are this close to clenching the division.

I need a beer!

I like when the Steelers lose but this game was pretty much unwatchable.

I can't believe how many terrible football teams there are this year. And this has translated to soooo many really boring amateurishly played games. Just a pitiful year in general in the NFL.

The superbowl champs have just lost to 3 of the worst teams in football! Santa must really exist! :ban: :ban: :ban:

Quick...call 9-1-1.

Someone has abducted the Browns and replaced them with a football team.:D

Few things are finer than a victory over the Steelers:ban:

Few things are finer than a victory over the Steelers:ban:

A complete sweep of the AFC North is MUCH finer.

WHO-DEY!

Here's my laughing tiger:

1917-grimace_tiger.jpg

Tomlin was right, the Steelers unleashed hell............. on their fans ROFL

http://content.usatoday.com/communi...ell-comment-motivated-their-win-vs-steelers/1

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09335/1017486-66.stm

We hit the opening of the final month of 2009 with a promise from Steelers coach Mike Tomlin.

"We will unleash hell here in December because we have to. We won't go in a shell. We'll go into attack mode, because that's what's required."

Read more: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/09335/1017486-66.stm#ixzz0ZOw62GIO

On my command, unleash hell!

... or roll over and play dead, whichever one's easier.

I have lived in Pgh for all of my life. As like anyone from here, I bleed black and gold. Similarly, there will be genereations who grow up in New England, Indianapolis, and other cities that will be die hard fans because of these teams perenial successes.

All of that being said, I don't mean to be an apologist for a horrible year, and to be honest, this team has been a major disappoinment. However, isn't that what makes the NFL great? I hate New England because I am sick of seeing them being so successful. When it isn't the Steelers in the Superbowl, I always route for the underdog. I hope this year that the Bengals go all the way and win it! If not them, then I hope it is anyone other than New England, Indianapolis and of course Dallas!!!

However, isn't that what makes the NFL great? I hate New England because I am sick of seeing them being so successful.........then I hope it is anyone other than New England, Indianapolis and of course Dallas!!!

The odd thing about it is that Dallas hasn't been successful in years. Not really even a threat except to their serious rivals. Even the Dallas/pittsburgh Superbowls of the 70's were great. I mean, even if Swann did push off of Bennie Barnes to make a winning catch and the referees were too incompetent/afraid/paid off to make the call.

*warning supreme gloating alert*

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!
A dominating win that was Oh so Sweet after coming so close last year, only to be bitten by the JP Wilson bug, and of course Tebow's great play.

Yet the task isn't complete until another trophy is added to the case, and I don't mean the second place trophy. Second place aint nothing but first loser!

Schlante,
Phillip

Ps Roll Tide!!! Any Longhorn fans care to put up a sixer, pm me.

Yet the task isn't complete until another trophy is added to the case, and I don't mean the second place trophy. Second place aint nothing but first loser!

Congrat on the first Heisman in school history. Well deserved. I am a Longhorns fan and depending what sixer you offer, I may be interested. Keeping in the theme of Poo for Pgh and Sorry for living in Pittsburgh, I see nothing better than offering a six pack of 3 Iron City beers and 3 IC Lights. That way you can get a true "taste" of the city.

Damn tem dirty birds. I always enjoy the Saints/Falcons games very very intertaining to watch.

Who Dat 13-0, First round Bye.

Denver chocked again still looking like a Saints/Colts Big game. One for the record books if both teams pull it off.

I know I'm biased but when two NFC East teams square off they are some of the best games imaginable.

Jerry Jones must have been able to tell the future when he was building the new scoreboard for the stadium.

Cowboys_Scoreboard.bmp

I see nothing better than offering a six pack of 3 Iron City beers and 3 IC Lights. That way you can get a true "taste" of the city.

Why bother paying to ship those beers to give someone a taste of Pittsburgh? You could just have them go lick the inside of their toilet instead.

CB
Nice boomstick

Philip Rivers: 16
December: 0

"Is that so?!?"
philip-rivers-chargers.jpg

Bet you wish Moss was a Charger
Rivers would have another weapon in his larder
16 in a row teh Bolts have won in December
Just like Lexus says a December to remember
Rivers has never lost in the last month year
Hall of Famers are judged on what they do AFTER parties celebrating New Year​

Well, the good thing is Romo has played solid during the losses. I hope the Saints roll 70 points the defense. Maybe a truly humiliating loss in primetime will cause Jones to get a real coach. I don't hold out much hope though, considering his past. Finally though, the media is starting to talk about the lack of coaching in Dallas. As a side note, with Dallas out of the picture, I can cheer for the Saints & Colts.

Well, the good thing is Romo has played solid during the losses. I hope the Saints roll 70 points the defense. Maybe a truly humiliating loss in primetime will cause Jones to get a real coach. I don't hold out much hope though, considering his past. Finally though, the media is starting to talk about the lack of coaching in Dallas. As a side note, with Dallas out of the picture, I can cheer for the Saints & Colts.
I think the coaches have hamstrung Romo. They wont let him throw a ball past the linebackers. While his numbers look good and there are fewer INT's, there is no deep threat(and it isn't only because of the receivers). Every once in a while you have to keep the safeties honest. Don't let them creep up to the line. But the OC cannot and will not adjust.
I hope and pray that Jerry is fed up with this coaching staff. And while I know he won't relinquish the reins, at least get someone who can hold players accountable for their actions.

I thought Jerry Jones was the coach:cross:

+1

Out with Wade and in with Shanahan imo. I don't like the coach-in-waiting thing either. Let Garrett get some head coaching experience elsewhere, then he can come back if/when the time is right AND he has shown he's worthy.

Jerry Jones + 10 years = Al Davis

I think Garrett's play calling has been highly suspect this year. He's shown a lot of promise in the past, but this year hasn't been his best. He's not ready to head coach an NFL team yet IMO.

Now why the hell can't JJ get Cowher to come down here and win us a superbowl?

Because JJ is a ******* who wont leave well enough alone.

He ran Jimmy Johnson out of town, they could have won at least two more Superbowls but the dumb **** ran Jimmy out of town and then hired Forrest Gump who was lucky enough to win one more

I think Garrett's play calling has been highly suspect this year. He's shown a lot of promise in the past, but this year hasn't been his best. He's not ready to head coach an NFL team yet IMO.

The only time he had a good play calling year was when he had Tony Sparano in his ear guiding him.

Back