Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Completions are way more awesome when you force them through triple coverage.

Hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:
So, is anybody here rooting for the Bears and/or the Jets this weekend? Just trying to figure out if there are any *****ebags left in this thread.

WOW! I want the last 10 minutes of my life back!

See what happens when you invite a raider fan?!?

Oh!! Wait!! I got one.... Fader fan!!! LOL!!!1
See what I did? Fader rhymes with Raider, and to fade means to go away.
sigh.. if only their fans WOULD go away. :(

And all you tireflag haters can piss off!! We're going all the way!!!!
Not like the stupid melon-doors! They Suck!!

Black & Gold! I'm pretty excited, i just got a ticket to the game. Gonna have to dig out the baggy jeans to go over my sweatpants. I knew I was saving that Four Loco for a big event.

OOOOWW!

My pick to win the Superbowl

Jaime-Edmondson-packers.jpg

I hate the fact that I was in Honduras during the play off games this past week end. I could only catch a little bit of one of the games with Spanish audio. Then, I get back to the board and see a few entries talking about how the ass clown patrits got kicked in the $hit ***** by a fellow pervert. It's almost like you're apologizing for Cape, Bird, and Boston's team to suck so badly. Like:
Tickets to the play off game = $200
Food and equipment for tailgating = $200
Watching the punktriots get corn holed by the Jets = Priceless

ARod leaves the game after Pep gives him his 37th concussion of the season.
Packers score 3 after Robbie Gould kicks one thru both uprights.
Devin Hester will return a punt for a TD and McCarthy's head will explode during the run back.
Matthews will realize Packers Suck and will force a trade to come to DA BEARS.

Bears 45 Pack 3

Am I the only one who thinks that the chick in the Hawk jersey looks a little like Jen Sterger?

At first glance I thought she looked like Laura Quinn, Brady Quinn's sister and A.J. Hawk's girlfriend/wife? Either way, one thing is for certain...

A.J. Hawk is SERIOUSLY over-chicked! Dude is ugly as HELL!

20061025-lauraquinn.jpg

At first glance I thought she looked like Laura Quinn, Brady Quinn's sister and A.J. Hawk's girlfriend/wife? Either way, one thing is for certain...

A.J. Hawk is SERIOUSLY over-chicked! Dude is ugly as HELL!

The girl in that pic is ugly as hell also.

Packers 24-17

I give Rodgers at least 3 passing TD's.

Back