Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I did admit it was a pet peeve....we all have them. :eek:

But to say that if you piss off the fans enough that they will fire you, well, I am not so sure. I don't know if I could stop watching my favorite sports out of spite. Other may be able to, but I don't think I could.

I know a lot of hardcore life long Raider fans that stopped financially supporting the team.. They watch the games, they wear their jerseys, and fly their flags.. But they no longer buy tickets, or buy new merchandise.. and they won't until this ship is turned around... Trust me, Al Davis is feeling it.. Enough so, that the commish is 'concerned' about attendance at the games...

And we're not the first fan base to ever do that...

I'm looking for tickets to go next year.

unfortunately my parents rarely sell me any games...i didn't go to any this year. they usually take their friends. taking into account the "milwaukee seats" there are only 6 tickets a year, so my parents only get 2 games.

i'll keep it in mind for next year. usually whoever has the Christmas game sells them.

unfortunately my parents rarely sell me any games...i didn't go to any this year. they usually take their friends. taking into account the "milwaukee seats" there are only 6 tickets a year, so my parents only get 2 games.

i'll keep it in mind for next year. usually whoever has the Christmas game sells them.

your parents don't even like you?

Holy crap that was a lot of BS pages to read since last night. Most of your teams suck and mines in the NFC championship this Sunday.

Get you all back on track here.

Holy crap that was a lot of BS pages to read since last night. Most of your teams suck and mines in the NFC championship this Sunday.

One mans crap is another mans treasure!
:rockin:

"That's my stuff... It's other peoples shyt"
George Carlin

I know, friggin' Al Davis going back to the future to purchase a dusty buttplug, these ****s don't know what they're talking about.

Packers should be good this weekend, I just can't see the Bears in the Super Bowl. Cripes, though, I'm nervous about the AFC game, though - if the Jets beat Pitt, I'm not sure I can watch the Super Bowl. We're invited to a friends house, I'm afraid I'd start breaking **** in their house if the Jets were to win. I'll have to bring some of my own **** to break just in case. Bring my OWN TV to throw the damn remote control through, instead of theirs. GOD, I hate the Jets.

I know, friggin' Al Davis going back to the future to purchase a dusty buttplug, these ****s don't know what they're talking about.

Packers should be good this weekend, I just can't see the Bears in the Super Bowl. Cripes, though, I'm nervous about the AFC game, though - if the Jets beat Pitt, I'm not sure I can watch the Super Bowl. We're invited to a friends house, I'm afraid I'd start breaking **** in their house if the Jets were to win. I'll have to bring some of my own **** to break just in case. Bring my OWN TV to throw the damn remote control through, instead of theirs. GOD, I hate the Jets.

this made me smile.

side note, you know you've been wiki-surfing too long when you end up at "alien abduction insurance"....

Oh I get it.. the telephone game?

That's how I'd feel if the charwhores were to ever make the SB.. Truth is, the SB has become such a circus that .... it's getting hard to watch anyways, except for the fans of the actual teams playing... 90% of the crowd in the stands aren't even football fans, just people with money who want to be seen at the 'big party'...

When the raiders play, I like to watch the games by myself... So I can pay attention without distraction.. If I go to a game, I auto-record it so that I can watch it again when I get home.. because going to the game is full of distractions, alcohol, and is a 'party' for me...

The SB is one of the few games I like to watch with other people.. because it's usually a crappy game between two teams I could care less about (although last year was pretty fun to watch as was also the year the cards played), and I don't mind (I actually even like) the distractions... It's an excuse for a party....

I like checking out the new commercials, and sometimes I like the half time show (but this year, I won't be paying attention)...

Generally speaking, the season is over IMO when the last conf championship game has played...

I don't know about GB this week. Should they win, yes. Will they... I look at the Jets/Pats game for the answer there. Never trust the outcome of a division foe. Bears are probably jacking up the field and praying to the crappy weather gods too.

I can't see Jets doing it again.

Absolute worse case scenario would be Jets & Bears. WOW. Two QBs you can't trust and all the other garbage. Game could be 3-0 unless one of the defenses made a score.

Guess you'd have to look pretty far back to see two sub-par QBs both in the SB / championship game. Maybe back to leather helmet days.

yes, I labeled Cutler sub-par.

Oh I get it.. the telephone game?

That's how I'd feel if the charwhores were to ever make the SB.. Truth is, the SB has become such a circus that .... it's getting hard to watch anyways, except for the fans of the actual teams playing... 90% of the crowd in the stands aren't even football fans, just people with money who want to be seen at the 'big party'...

When the raiders play, I like to watch the games by myself... So I can pay attention without distraction.. If I go to a game, I auto-record it so that I can watch it again when I get home.. because going to the game is full of distractions, alcohol, and is a 'party' for me...

The SB is one of the few games I like to watch with other people.. because it's usually a crappy game between two teams I could care less about (although last year was pretty fun to watch as was also the year the cards played), and I don't mind (I actually even like) the distractions... It's an excuse for a party....

I like checking out the new commercials, and sometimes I like the half time show (but this year, I won't be paying attention)...

Generally speaking, the season is over IMO when the last conf championship game has played...

again with your stories? who the f**k are the "charwhores" anyway? why do you have to have pet names for every team?

I don't know about GB this week. Should they win, yes. Will they... I look at the Jets/Pats game for the answer there. Never trust the outcome of a division foe. Bears are probably jacking up the field and praying to the crappy weather gods too.

I can't see Jets doing it again.

the packers are no longer a cold weather team.

Absolute worse case scenario would be Jets & Bears. WOW. Two QBs you can't trust and all the other garbage. Game could be 3-0 unless one of the defenses made a score.

Guess you'd have to look pretty far back to see two sub-par QBs both in the SB / championship game. Maybe back to leather helmet days.

yes, I labeled Cutler sub-par.
Kerry Collins vs. Trent Dilfer.:(

what's with this lemon sucking thing?

You can't figure that out? Sheesh.. they're 'sour'... like you.. They cause you to have a bitter look on your face... :mug:

i'd still like to know who the "charwhores" are...

Come on man.. this isn't hard... You must have 'really' been stumped with all the acronyms flying around this place! LOL

This whole 'trash talking' thing is pretty new territory for you, innit son?

You can't figure that out? Sheesh.. they're 'sour'... like you.. They cause you to have a bitter look on your face... :mug:

Come on man.. this isn't hard... You must have 'really' been stumped with all the acronyms flying around this place! LOL

This whole 'trash talking' thing is pretty new territory for you, innit son?

no, i get stumped when people make up their own completely random pet names for things.

man i hope the tireflags lose this weekend....

"BTTF plugs"?

"charwhores"?

Nothing you say makes an iota of sense. This ain't even me smack-talking; I'm not in your head, I don't *want* to be in your head, I have no idea what your references are. You fail at communication.

Latest posts

Back