Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh huh. If the FPD was "covering up", why the hell did they appear all over the local news here?
They think they hit the personnal appearance lottery. Lots of face time.

But don't get too excited. Pretty sure he's a first-timer with the league so Goodell can't touch him.
So unless Belichick benches Jones, he's playing...

Cheers though ;)

Um, last I checked a beer had more calories than weed. I guess I'm not including all the Doritos you would eat after, but I'm not a drug expert.

Each marijuana has 1400 calories, 100 grams of fat, 30000 Cancer units, and 5 grams of cyanide.

Becky injected just 2 marijuanas and died.

Don't be Becky. Don't do drugs.

If any normal person started spazzing out on "legal substances" in the police station parking lot they would be tazed repeatedly. But I guess when the local police are also "stadium security" things work a little differently.

Uh huh. If the FPD was "covering up", why the hell did they appear all over the local news here?
They think they hit the personnal appearance lottery. Lots of face time.

But don't get too excited. Pretty sure he's a first-timer with the league so Goodell can't touch him.
So unless Belichick benches Jones, he's playing...

Cheers though ;)

Tighten those blinders. Nothing to see here. They're good kids.

http://heavy.com/sports/2016/01/edward-oleary-foxboro-police-chief-chandler-jones-patriots-gillette-stadium-security-director-coverup-records-photos-facebook/

Back