Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's all right guys. Your butt-hurt will be gone soon enough. I'll let y'all get back to talking about the oh so superior NFL teams, all of whom would jump at the chance to hire St. Nick away from Alabama. Giants anyone?

Tried that, failed miserably. :D

That's because the Dolphins suck all around as a franchise from the ownership down, not because of Nick. He knew he'd never accomplish anything with that bunch of losers.

That's because the Dolphins suck all around as a franchise from the ownership down, not because of Nick. He knew he'd never accomplish anything with that bunch of losers.

Ahh, so now your opinion changes... The all mighty Nick sucked so theres no way it could have been his fault! Haha. Find your own thread hillbilly!

Ahh, so now your opinion changes... The all mighty Nick sucked so theres no way it could have been his fault! Haha. Find your own thread hillbilly!

It must not have been his fault since he spent the last seven years stuffing your pro team's roster full of Alabama players, along with all the others. Watching an NFL game today is like rewatching an old Alabama game. You can send your thank-yous to Tuscaloosa.

Oh and that's rich: a Dolphin fan calling me a hillbilly. You must not live in Florida. :)

Reading the two of them going after each other is kind of sad.

Redneck on redneck crime . It's real, it's ugly and mostly goes unsolved. WTF, there ain't no dental records cause there ain't no teeth. And the DNA? There's not one different allele in any three contiguous counties down there.

Sorry, I thought that was the point given the thread title: to come in here and troll everyone about their sucky teams. Thought I could do that since my team continues to occupy a place of excellence that can't be disputed. Didn't know it was restricted to NFL-loving Yankees :)

maxresdefault.jpg

Cheers! ;)

Sorry, I thought that was the point given the thread title: to come in here and troll everyone about their sucky teams. Thought I could do that since my team continues to occupy a place of excellence that can't be disputed. Didn't know it was restricted to NFL-loving Yankees :)

you put up your "excellence" against any NFL team and that excellence would get dominated before halftime. your O line would be in the fetal position before halftime

sure, if you have an actual football team.

nobody gives a **** about minor league.

Ok, I admit it: I really did know this was mostly about NFL before posting. I just wanted to stir the pot and provide some entertainment. I can't help it that you'll never understand true football excellence by paying attention to that freak-theater on Sundays and Monday night. Seriously, reading you guys'es posts is like watching the Bill Swerski SNL skit from the early 90s where the fat b*st@rds are sitting around the table talking about Mike Ditka, quaffing cheap Lager, and shoving chicken legs in their mouths. Yeah, that's you :)

And I am a redneck and proud of it! Although I have never done my sister or cousin, thanks for the idea. Thanksgiving this year might be a little more interesting.

And I have nothing else to contribute here except: Scam Newton is the biggest g.d.m.f. criminal to walk the face of this earth. Just like Auburn, when he's gone, the Panthers will suck once again. I personally can't wait. I'll check back in next year after Alabama wins #17.

Awww. See? Now that's nice. My wife apparently got our family calendar in the mail and hung it in the kitchen. It's one of those ones that you can upload your own pictures to and... look at that... For February she used a picture of me and a buddy celebrating at the Super Bowl just after the Pats won the game.

How fun!

Back