Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of having a baby, after I win the lottery tonight I'm going to build myself a time machine and go back in time and tell He who must not be named's mother what a d'bag he grows up to be. I'm sure the woman will do the right thing and spare us.

It's not too late to abort him.

So we know KC wins this week, then does Brady stay healthy next year? Old pedestrian man will be a step slower next year and facing Suh 2 more times again along with a double Ryan aggressive D twice and a very good Jets D twice. Ouch. Happy days are over in NE area. Excited to see the end.

Just saw on ESPN that the Cowboys might draft Derrick Henry. All you NFL d-bags are gonna have to start masturbating for entertainment rather than watching fball when you realize all your team rosters consist of former Alabama players. Rewatching the championship game tonight :)

Just saw on ESPN that the Cowboys might draft Derrick Henry. All you NFL d-bags are gonna have to start masturbating for entertainment rather than watching fball when you realize all your team rosters consist of former Alabama players. Rewatching the championship game tonight :)

Wow.

That.... is.... an AWESOME story.

St. Louis fan base seems strong. Interesting to see where it ends when the music stops. If San Diego doesn't work maybe Kraft will look into it.

Where da FUQ all these effin noobs coming from??? Jeeeeeeesus. Someone leave a fckuing window open or something???

Been here, but too ticked with your AFC East crown season again to post. Congrats, enjoy. After Saturday your team will be back to mediocrity soon enough and wondering when you'll find a QB who can even rival Grogan!! Remember him? That's what you'll be hoping to get back to soon enough, forget even trying to get to a Bledsoe level! Belicheat returns to his Browns HC record again. Just be content with last years present - that kind of dumb luck lightening won't strike twice!

There's actually way, way more people who prefer college to the NFL, but then again you wouldn't know siht if it hit you right in the face.

only because america is filled with turds like you who jump on bandwagon programs because they went to a school within a 680 mile radius.

Whoa.... WHOA... Hoppy once saw an Aflac commercial so he has a long, well-established relationship with ducks... so his fascination with a mediocre minor league team is well justified.

So get off his back!

"re-watching"? what the hell is the point of "re-watching" a football game?!

the only thing I can possibly think of, is if your hbt username is 'gspot', and you need to watch sweaty guys tackle each other to get your motor going while your cousin waits for you in the bedroom.

tumblr_noys8mkgT11s0my1wo1_250.gif

Back