Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the Jets hold on to win this game they better beat the fvckin Steelers...I'd rather deal with Pats fans gloating than see Rothlisberger's mug pasted all over Sports Center for months. I could watch a GB/ NJ championship game!

Well, It's good to see some discipline on a professional team's sidelines. Welker will not start due to his comments.....thank God the Jets got the ball first.

Way to lay the "hammer down", Bill. :rolleyes:

That
And their coach is wearing a Snuggie.

Snuggie FTW!:rockin: Puttin the chick in Belichick

I wonder if Cape has his official Belichick snuggie. I'm sure it'd be handy when cooking that salmonella special:cross:

rex-ryan-toes.jpg

Hey, sorry Bird (sincerely). I was secretly hoping for a '96 repeat.

Cape, well you started it. I'm going to make some popcorn.

(stretching arms out)... aaaaaaaaah... yup.... things seems about right in the world. The Pats are in their usual position of dominance over the NFL universe... everyone is bickering about MAKING it to the Super Bowl yet NO ONE is even mentioning how their team has a chance to WIN the Super Bowl (since everyone already knows who is going to win)... and I'm even being plagiarized on trash talk!!!!

Pimpin' ain't easy.

cough.

One thing that DOES have me a little nervous about the Pats is the number of draft picks they have next year. What the hell are they gonna do with them??? The Pats are so awesome now, they really don't need any picks, nevermind the fifty they have.

I wonder if the Pats can draft cheerleaders. They could just say "eff it" and stsrt drafting crazy hot chics for the hell of it.

Feeling very Zen this morning. BBQ ribs were done last night. Honey garlic ribs and Asian style ribs cooking now. F-Dub is bringin' the Caribbean braised ribs. So, instead of the stuffed whole pig, we'll be going with "Ribapalooza" at Gillette today.... four different styles of ribs. I have a big crock pot of baked beans going now with onion, molasses and a ton of home-cured/smoked bacon. And to top it all off, F-Dub make up an entire platter of "stuff wrapped in bacon"

Oh... almost forgot about the chorizo "skillet dip"... ground up a Boston Butt and made some homemade mexican chorizo. I just leave it crumbled, layer 'bout an inch of that stuff over a huge cast iron skillet... cook it up and then add a layer of cheddar cheeze over the top... eat with tortillas or a shovel.

Leavin' here 'bout noon to head over to Gillette.

Should be interesting.

1) There was no epic fail. It'll happen next weekend so calm yourself

2) Ribapalooza is hardly "compensation".

(congrats on the nice win yesterday)

Holy $&@(. They look like ((/);&@-"@;$:)-&/@:$.

Nuf said :D

I don't feel bad for Brady, he how begins a horrible off-season of daily sex with a super model.

As a Steeler fan I was hoping for the Jets to pull off the win, here's to the Superbowl going through Pittsburgh. :mug:

Well... that was fun. That's a good way to laugh on a Friday afternoon.

Back to real football talk.

So do people think the Pats will win four or five out of the next five Super Bowls?

I wanna say five but that just seems too aggressive.

I'm sorry... I gotta go five. I know I know... that comes off as cocky but JESUS... have you SEEN the Pats play recently?

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

What a friggin ****t y game. I could barely watch the second half. Oh well, All I have now is to watch the Bruins, Celtics and the Redsox..Boo hoo for me..F you all.....:D

What a friggin ****t y game. I could barely watch the second half. Oh well, All I have now is to watch the Bruins, Celtics and the Redsox..Boo hoo for me..F you all.....:D

Who gives a **** about hockey, the Celts will lose to my Spurs in game 7 of the Finals (remember, I said it first!!!), and the Sox won't have to lose to my Rangers because they won't come close to winning their division...and the Pats still lost...sucks to be you :D

It's too bad , really. The Jets over the Pats. After this game, they were certainly as shoo-in. This year, the only teams that could beat the Pats were the Jets and the Browns:rockin:

What a shame.....

/sarcasm

Back