Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw the little punk.

"can I wear this?"
"no, and if you do you'll be sent home"

So he wears it and is now b!tching cause he got in trouble??? WTF???? Is the whole world taking crazy pills??

If has that much of a problem with it he can find another effin school

Screw the little punk.

"can I wear this?"
"no, and if you do you'll be sent home"

So he wears it and is now b!tching cause he got in trouble??? WTF???? Is the whole world taking crazy pills??

If has that much of a problem with it he can find another effin school

as expected from the cape

*It's just a good job for the school. If the let him wear a Steeler's jersey, next thing you know he's going to be growing a mullet and build a meth lab. It's a slippery slope!

While I agree, thats not the point. I dont care what the rule is. He knew what the rule was. He even asked a school official that told him he would get in trouble.... And he turned around and did it anyway.

Dont like the rule? Think it is stupid? Awesome. Go to another school. No one is holdig a gun to the family's head making the kid go there.

Uggg... I effin HATE that stuff.

Like James effin Harrison whining about the new rules on hitting with your head. "boohooohooo!!! I cant use my helmut as a weapon!!". Don't like it? Don't effin play! No one's holding a gun to your head making you take the field and then cash those checks.

I'll tell ya what James... You go start your own league and then you can play however you want. Until then STFU and play by the effin rules.

You know who this is?

201012_ihaveprettyfeet.jpg

You know who was filming (and narrating) the fetish videos that she posted to Youtube, under the user name "ihaveprettyfeet"?

The answers to those questions are:

a. Rex Ryan's wife.
b. Rex Ryan

One thing that DOES have me a little nervous about the Pats is the number of draft picks they have next year. What the hell are they gonna do with them??? The Pats are so awesome now, they really don't need any picks, nevermind the fifty they have.

I wonder if the Pats can draft cheerleaders. They could just say "eff it" and stsrt drafting crazy hot chics for the hell of it.

You know who this is?

You know who was filming (and narrating) the fetish videos that she posted to Youtube, under the user name "ihaveprettyfeet"?

a. Rex Ryan's wife.
b. Rex Ryan

hahaha. okay, makes sense now - just saw the tail end of the press conference where the guy was making tons of feet references...

One thing that DOES have me a little nervous about the Pats is the number of draft picks they have next year. What the hell are they gonna do with them??? The Pats are so awesome now, they really don't need any picks, nevermind the fifty they have.

I wonder if the Pats can draft cheerleaders. They could just say "eff it" and stsrt drafting crazy hot chics for the hell of it.

Give the Viking's their pick back :(

You know who this is?

a. Rex Ryan's wife.
b. Rex Ryan

Ahhh.. now I get it.. I remember that.. It's old news now... and I have CRS disease!

I think I'm gonna start up a website called "ILoveTomBrady.com" and put pictures of queen Brady herself, in various poses, stats, head shots, etc...maybe even a front page with an image of a venus deMilo type sculpture of the queen, just so peeps like you have something to spank to...
:tank:
wheresdbeef.jpg

While I agree, thats not the point. I dont care what the rule is. He knew what the rule was. He even asked a school official that told him he would get in trouble.... And he turned around and did it anyway.

Dont like the rule? Think it is stupid? Awesome. Go to another school. No one is holdig a gun to the family's head making the kid go there.

Uggg... I effin HATE that stuff.

Like James effin Harrison whining about the new rules on hitting with your head. "boohooohooo!!! I cant use my helmut as a weapon!!". Don't like it? Don't effin play! No one's holding a gun to your head making you take the field and then cash those checks.

I'll tell ya what James... You go start your own league and then you can play however you want. Until then STFU and play by the effin rules.

How about standing up for what you believe in? How about trying to make a point against a stupid rule?

What if the founding fathers said "I don't like being taxed by the Queen of Spain anymore!! I'm gonna go to Africa!!"?

No! They hopped on their lazer-guided mechanical dinosaurs and started a REVOLUTION!!!!!

How about standing up for what you believe in? How about trying to make a point against a stupid rule?

What if the founding fathers said "I don't like being taxed by the Queen of Spain anymore!! I'm gonna go to Africa!!"?

No! They hopped on their lazer-guided mechanical dinosaurs and started a REVOLUTION!!!!!

Prost!!! A radical is a man with both feet planted firmly in the clouds :D

Ok, enough YAP. Let the games begin!

With that, a somewhat on-topic picture and some eye bleach for the feet pic.

gameday_playboy_big-682x1024.jpg

All the ESPN talking heads are secretly fapping over a Packers/Bears NFC championship game. Surprisingly something that has never happened before.

All the ESPN talking heads are secretly fapping over a Packers/Bears NFC championship game. Surprisingly something that has never happened before.

Not too surprising really, the Bears have been terrible since the advent of helmets (not made of leather). They've only made it to 4 conference championships since the merger.

1984-lost to the SF 49ers
1985-beat the LA Rams
1988-lost to the SF 49ers again
2006-beat the NO Saints

Not too surprising really, the Bears have been terrible since the advent of helmets (not made of leather). They've only made it to 4 conference championships since the merger.

1984-lost to the SF 49ers
1985-beat the LA Rams
1988-lost to the SF 49ers again
2006-beat the NO Saints

Yea, but this goes back pre-merger too. 1920's - to date. Anyways, off to the bar :mug:

That was a pretty darn good game, despite the errors, turnovers, penalties...

Or maybe because I had some cash on the Steelers -3 (I thought for sure they were gonna settle for a FG at the end!)

That was a pretty darn good game, despite the errors, turnovers, penalties...

Or maybe because I had some cash on the Steelers -3 (I thought for sure they were gonna settle for a FG at the end!)

See this is why I knew you were gold people

Feeling very Zen this morning. BBQ ribs were done last night. Honey garlic ribs and Asian style ribs cooking now. F-Dub is bringin' the Caribbean braised ribs. So, instead of the stuffed whole pig, we'll be going with "Ribapalooza" at Gillette today.... four different styles of ribs. I have a big crock pot of baked beans going now with onion, molasses and a ton of home-cured/smoked bacon. And to top it all off, F-Dub make up an entire platter of "stuff wrapped in bacon"

Oh... almost forgot about the chorizo "skillet dip"... ground up a Boston Butt and made some homemade mexican chorizo. I just leave it crumbled, layer 'bout an inch of that stuff over a huge cast iron skillet... cook it up and then add a layer of cheddar cheeze over the top... eat with tortillas or a shovel.

Leavin' here 'bout noon to head over to Gillette.

Should be interesting.

Back