Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats Jets fans; they played a great game tonight.

Oh, this thread is titled "Obnoxious Football Trash Talk"??? Oh, in that case, Sexy Rexy and Antonio "I don't know my kids' names" Cromartie got lucky.

But really, nice job.

The Jets played really well and it pains me to say that. I still hate every last one of those mother****ers as much as I hate the Yankees.

My Antonio Cromartie rot in hell.

I would just like to point out that I called the Patriots losing in their first playoff game back in December. Now, lets go BEARS!!!!!!!

And the Vikings were undefeated in the playoffs this year...

Yes, so the Seahawks are a little better than the Pats but the Vikings... they're WAY better than the pats. So are the Steelers and Bears too.

Man... put that way... The Pats really SUCKED this year!

:ban:

Wow. They certainly sucked tonight. Jeeeeeeeeses. They looked horrible.

Tough one eh Cape? Better luck next time. Glad to see you decided to drop by...we were starting to worry that all the ripping was going unread and unnoticed by the intended recipient!!!

How was that Gillette Crow?

I know I'm a couple days late, but HOW'S ABOUT THEM GREEN BAY PACKERS? And Cape... Poor Cape... It must have been hell to watch your team get "out-coached" by the toe-sucker.

For all of us Packers and Bears fans. The super bowl will pale in comparison to this weekends game

The game wasn't over more than a minute and I was getting trash-talk from my cousin in Wis. The sad thing is, she grew up here (in Chicago) and knows NOTHING about football. She's only a Packer fan because her meathead, mullet-wearing husband is. (And yes, I know for a fact that he still wears a mullet. I just saw pics of them taken last week in Vegas!)

I too am a Illinoisan born and raised but ended up a Packers fan cause the rest of my family is in Wisconsin. Maybe cheeseheads are smart enough not to switch sides and become Bears fans???

So apparently, sacking Tom Brady 5 times, intercepting him, and scoring on his field like its practice against a high school team actually does shut obnoxious Patriots fans up!

Not only that, but the Giants barely beat them in the SB, the Jets man handled them on their own field!

With all of the bird die-offs throughout the country (and in the NFL), I just want everyone to know that the_bird has logged in today.

That's cold...:D

Before the season started, I was picking the bears (I thought that martz could do a lot with cutler) vs the squeelers in the SB.. But after watching the bears and the packers in the preseason, I was thinking maybe the bears wouldn't be so hot after all, but the packers looked like they could do it all...

I expected the pats to have a winning season, but not make the playoffs.. I expected the the sea chickens to have a winning season but the 40 whiners to take their division, ...

I expected the colts to be challenging the squeerlers for the conf championship...

The talking heads were trying to give the lombardi to the SanDe-ggo Semen before the season was anywhere near starting, but I didn't believe it... It was great to see the raiders make sure that they didn't even sniff the playoffs...

I have typically always hated the Jets, but I like Sanchez and I like Ryan.. so I'm pretty much rotting for them next weekend.. It's fun to see all his predictions coming true.. He was bold, he was arrogant, and the talking heads and their minions were mocking him and his predictions.. Yet look where they are...

So I want to see the jets against the pack in the big game... And I'm leaning towards wanting the jets to win it.. but I think the pack might have the edge..

I just don't want to see the squeelers in the SB.. although it's a blast to watch palomalu play.. 'That' guy is a 'football player'...

That's cold...:D

Before the season started, I was picking the bears (I thought that martz could do a lot with cutler) vs the squeelers in the SB.. But after watching the bears and the packers in the preseason, I was thinking maybe the bears wouldn't be so hot after all, but the packers looked like they could do it all...

I expected the pats to have a winning season, but not make the playoffs.. I expected the the sea chickens to have a winning season but the 40 whiners to take their division, ...

I expected the colts to be challenging the squeerlers for the conf championship...

The talking heads were trying to give the lombardi to the SanDe-ggo Seaman before the season was anywhere near starting, but I didn't believe it... It was great to see the raiders make sure that they didn't even sniff the playoffs...

I have typically always hated the Jets, but I like Sanchez and I like Ryan.. so I'm pretty much rotting for them next weekend.. It's fun to see all his predictions coming true.. He was bold, he was arrogant, and the talking heads and their minions were mocking him and his predictions.. Yet look where they are...

So I want to see the jets against the pack in the big game... And I'm leaning towards wanting the jets to win it.. but I think the pack might have the edge..

I just don't want to see the squeelers in the SB.. although it's a blast to watch palomalu play.. 'That' guy is a 'football player'...

nobody wants to hear your life story

Meh.. oh well. I'm over it. This was supposed to be a "rebuilding year" for the Pats anyway. They ended up going 14-2 and then gagging up a horrible game in the playoffs. I guess that's better than going 8-8 and not even making it in a rebuilding year. They're extremely young now, have a freakin' TON Of picks next year... I guess things could be a lot worse.

Like I said... 14-2 in a rebuilding year? Fine, I guess we'll take it.

So go ahead... get the rest of your barbs out. I'm sure it feels good to see The Most Dominant Team of This Millennium lose. I can see why the Jets fans would lube up and join Rexy for a nice foot vid' or two. They haven't really beaten the Pats in anything meaningful in a long time and... even for non-Jets fans... It must be a sliver of hope that maybe their team won't suck forever and maybe their team can beat the PAts one day.

I dunno... I wouldn't bank on it come next year.

Meh.. oh well. I'm over it. This was supposed to be a "rebuilding year" for the Pats anyway. They ended up going 14-2 and then gagging up a horrible game in the playoffs. I guess that's better than going 8-8 and not even making it in a rebuilding year. They're extremely young now, have a freakin' TON Of picks next year... I guess things could be a lot worse.

So go ahead... get the rest of your barbs out. I'm sure it feels good to see The Most Dominant Team of This Millennium lose. I can see why the Jets fans would lube up and join Rexy for a nice foot vid' or two. They haven't really beaten the Pats in anything meaningful in a long time and... even for non-Jets fans... It must be a sliver of hope that maybe their team won't suck forever and maybe their team can beat the PAts one day.

oh stfu and your "rebuilding year" bs. way to fall back on that one, you got outcoached by the footaholic.

it does feel good to see the most dominant cheaters of the millennium loose, especially the way they did it. one and done.

That's why I wasn't expecting the pats to make the playoffs this year.. The best thing they did was to show Candy Floss the door... Addition by subtraction...

So go ahead... get the rest of your barbs out. I'm sure it feels good to see The Most Dominant Team of This Millennium lose.

The millenium is only 11 years old... LOL

I can see why the Jets fans would lube up and join Rexy for a nice foot vid' or two. They haven't really beaten the Pats in anything meaningful in a long time and... even for non-Jets fans... It must be a sliver of hope that maybe their team won't suck forever and maybe their team can beat the PAts one day.

Notice how bellycheat doesn't run his mouth a lot? He does it on the field instead.... Maybe pat fans should emulate that....

Pride comes before the fall..
;)

With all of the bird die-offs throughout the country (and in the NFL), I just want everyone to know that the_bird has logged in today.

Oh, I'm alive (barely; stomach bug is pretty much decimating the household)

I never expected the Pats to go more than 10-6. Had they done that and gotten knocked out in the first round, it would have sucked but it would have been expected.

The 14-2... ain't nobody was calling for that, and expectations just got jacked way up. The team is young and the game was too big for them. It sucks in that so many places, the Pats just did not play as well as they could or should have. Bad execution all over the place. That sucks, that's going to leave a bad taste.

But did it REALLY have to be the friggin' JETS? Really? Like, if it were the Ravens again, or Pitt, it would have sucked but not the goddamn friggin' NY JETS. Rooting for Pittsburgh HARD next weekend.

Notice how bellycheat doesn't run his mouth a lot? He does it on the field instead.... Maybe pat fans should emulate that....

Pride comes before the fall..
;)

LOL. I'll just remind everyone of this thread's title.

"BOOHOOHOOOOOO!!!!! You talk trash!!!! Waaaaaa!!!! You talk obnoxious trash talk!!! On the obnoxious trash talk thread!!! Waaaaaa!!!!"

LOL. You guys are funny.

LOL. I'll just remind everyone of this thread's title.

"BOOHOOHOOOOOO!!!!! You talk trash!!!! Waaaaaa!!!! You talk obnoxious trash talk!!! On the obnoxious trash talk thread!!! Waaaaaa!!!!"

LOL. You guys are funny.

You have Brady... That pretty much takes up all of your trash allotment...
So, only the other 31 teams can talk trash.... try and keep up...

Back