Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously though. IDK how many times I have to say it, but Pats are one and down against KC. Their D is playing at the top of their game and is very deep, and considering how your offense is stinking it up lately there will be many three and outs. And your D hasnt played top 5 this year, which is what it will take to stop KC. Actually, as we saw Saturday against the #3 defense, that wont stop the KC offense. So keep dreaming sweetheart. :D

Cool story bro!

You should take your own advice considering "your" other fans here extremely dislike 99% of your comments. :D

And go ahead, quote my post next week. It will be spot on.

you think I care if people here like me? nope, I dont care. People in my life that I care about like me and thats all that matters

wait, it wouldn't be legitimate because of a missed field goal and yours is legit being caught breaking the rules?

New England football fan logic... it's fantastic.

Hey Pappers
I know it wasn't you who laid the beat down on Cape but... Can we, the participants of a given thread, vote to have somebody banned? And if so can we specify a time frame? No I don't mean Cape, but I would be willing to nominate home to be #2 after he who must not be named gets a lifetime sanction.

you cant be banned just because people dont like me. people dont like the president but he is still the president, most people in here dont like the Patriots but yet they are still in the NFL

In other news, does anyone else find it strange that, after all the crap we heard at the end of last season about PSI and ball deflation that, after the NFL instituted new policies to more closely monitor ball pressure this year, we haven't heard a peep about pressure (at least, until this weekend's freezer-bowl game)? Could that be because the observations made under these new policies confirmed everything New England argued last year?

Because you know if Goodell had any amount of hard evidence based on a season's worth of measurements to back up his findings from the offseason, we wouldn't have heard the end of it yet.

In other news, does anyone else find it strange that, after all the crap we heard at the end of last season about PSI and ball deflation that, after the NFL instituted new policies to more closely monitor ball pressure this year, we haven't heard a peep about pressure (at least, until this weekend's freezer-bowl game)? Could that be because the observations made under these new policies confirmed everything New England argued last year?

Because you know if Goodell had any amount of hard evidence based on a season's worth of measurements to back up his findings from the offseason, we wouldn't have heard the end of it yet.

No, it's because one cheaty team got greedy and made it necessary for the league to closely watch something as stupid as ball PSI. Fvcking self awareness dude...buy some.

I'm sure Goodell is waiting to release the information so he can nail the bastard cheater, Brady. Probably no Change in air pressure for the Vikings game. It is evident that any change in air pressure indicates a systemic and organizational conspiracy to cheat. I expect that no news means there was no change in air pressure, and obviously proves that Tom Brady is a huge fu(king cheater.

How exactly did the Vikings not belong in the playoffs? The only team that didnt belong, IMO, was Houston.

Besides their opening game vs the 49ers, they didn't have a bad loss all year. Losses came to Broncos, GB, Seahawks and Cardinals. Do you even football, bro?

EDit: totally read seahawks, not packers. :smack:

But seriously, since when is a 17 point win "barely" winning?

How exactly did the Vikings not belong in the playoffs? The only team that didnt belong, IMO, was Houston.

Besides their opening game vs the 49ers, they didn't have a bad loss all year. Losses came to Broncos, GB, Seahawks and Cardinals. Do you even football, bro?

who are you talking to?

edit: oh. i didn't actually read comcast's post.

Beast Mode!!! Beast Mode!!! Beast Mode!!!

25-seater-mini-bus-seats.jpg

No, it's because one cheaty team got greedy and made it necessary for the league to closely watch something as stupid as ball PSI. Fvcking self awareness dude...buy some.

And if the league was closely watching that thing, and had found even a shred of information to support their own claims, don't you think that it'd be all over NFL Network and every other sports network in the country?

But instead we get crickets on the subject.

Who needs a little awareness in this conversation?

Man, as a Chargers fan I just feel sick right now.

I know I'm totally leaving myself open to you jokers, but bear with me for a moment and put yourself in my shoes (Or the shoes of any other fan of SD/Stl/OAK).

I realize the decision hasn't been made yet, but more and more the reports are pointing towards me losing my team. I've long said that I would remain a Chargers fan no matter what, but the way this owner and the NFL has crapped all over this fan base is nauseating!

I made the decision last week that as long as Philip Rivers is in the NFL, I will be a fan of his, but now the question is:
Do I choose a different team?
Do I stay with the team that has tossed me aside like a piece of trash?
If I choose another team, and they happen to be a winning franchise, am I now a "bandwagonner"?

So, what would you do?

If your beloved team left a complete scorched earth, waved a huge middle finger at you, and then moved to the one city that you probably hate the most...
Would you still be a fan? Or would you change allegiance?

Man, as a Chargers fan I just feel sick right now.

I know I'm totally leaving myself open to you jokers, but bear with me for a moment and put yourself in my shoes (Or the shoes of any other fan of SD/Stl/OAK).

I realize the decision hasn't been made yet, but more and more the reports are pointing towards me losing my team. I've long said that I would remain a Chargers fan no matter what, but the way this owner and the NFL has crapped all over this fan base is nauseating!

I made the decision last week that as long as Philip Rivers is in the NFL, I will be a fan of his, but now the question is:

Do I choose a different team?

Do I stay with the team that has tossed me aside like a piece of trash?

If I choose another team, and they happen to be a winning franchise, am I now a "bandwagonner"?

So, what would you do?

If your beloved team left a complete scorched earth, waved a huge middle finger at you, and then moved to the one city that you probably hate the most...

Would you still be a fan? Or would you change allegiance?

No one is going to read all this. You know that, right? It would help in the future if you didn't mention the Chargers in the first few words as well.

I'm at work and one of the interns has asked me what she 'needs to know to understand this American football game.' I've prepared a list for her. Have I missed anything?
View attachment 329390

She's a nice kid and kind of cute so I want to help her out.

Give her a link to the Bleacher Report or Barstool Sports and tell her to search on Buffalo Stadium.

The only team that didnt belong, IMO, was Houston.

Boy, did that become more obvious than ever this weekend. There's some great talent on that team. Sadly, most of it isn't on offense and coaching.

Latest posts

Back