Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SiiWIAq.png

P.S. If you're a Bengals fan then I feel for you. You should be calling for Marvin Lewis to be fired. I've been less than happy with Tomlin and how his players seem to be out of hand lately. This is about a coach that has lost control of his team. Or it's about a general manager that has placed a bunch of children onto an NFL team and will let the coach take the blame. Whatever it is, something needs to change over there. Good luck AFC North Brothers.

P.P.S. I miss the AFC Central.

Bengals fans today
tZOS8.gif

What a classy team and fans. They should be so proud.

When I was a young boy growing up in rural Iowa, I rooted for the Chiefs, because Iowa player Ed Podalek was the Chiefs' running back. My other favorite players from those teams were Len Dawson, Otis Taylor, Bobby Bell, Willie Lanier, and Jan Stenarud.

I'm sure this story of youthful fandom will warm your hearts :tank:

You would think a fan of "the most dominant team ever" wouldnt be so afraid of a team that started 1-5 haha guess not! Thanks for the confirmation!

Latest posts

Back