Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With very few exceptions, I think any position player can be the best for no more than two or three years. Age catches up to you really fast in the NFL

Carolina's as good a place to bury some SeaHawks as any.

Meanwhile, Green Bay is having issues on offense again.
Doesn't look good for them right now...

Cheers!

History is made - until today, there has never been a sweep by the away-teams during the Wild Card weekend.

It's cute how people might think any of these games matter.

It's all just window dressing for the inevitable.

I wonder if the GOAT will wear the next ring on his thumb or the other hand. Probably the other hand I would think.

It's cute how people might think any of these games matter.

It's all just window dressing for the inevitable.

I wonder if the GOAT will wear the next ring on his thumb or the other hand. Probably the other hand I would think.

He has to win it first.

LOL!! Good one!

Seriously though. IDK how many times I have to say it, but Pats are one and down against KC. Their D is playing at the top of their game and is very deep, and considering how your offense is stinking it up lately there will be many three and outs. And your D hasnt played top 5 this year, which is what it will take to stop KC. Actually, as we saw Saturday against the #3 defense, that wont stop the KC offense. So keep dreaming sweetheart. :D

Seriously though. IDK how many times I have to say it, but Pats are one and down against KC. Their D is playing at the top of their game and is very deep, and considering how your offense is stinking it up lately there will be many three and outs. And your D hasnt played top 5 this year, which is what it will take to stop KC. Actually, as we saw Saturday against the #3 defense, that wont stop the KC offense. So keep dreaming sweetheart. :D

we will remind you of this post next Saturday evening. people never learn

Back