Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there is always this:
images

"and if the Jets win, the Yankees have to trade their first round draft pick to the Lakers. I KNOW... it's a long shot... but it COULD happen and then the Lakers could draft a decent goalie!"

dog-dude-wait-what.jpg

There is always the chance that the 'Colts win and Seattle plays Atlanta. Jets win and Seattle plays the Bears' statement turns out to be true (although still totally unrelated).

So you got that going for you Cat.

hehe don't worry. I'm still grounded in reality and fully expect my Saturday evening to be spent figuring out who Seattle might take in the 21st pick of the draft. It just cracked us up imagining a 7-9 team going to the NFC championship game and how people would react to that.

Well... that was fun. That's a good way to laugh on a Friday afternoon.

Back to real football talk.

So do people think the Pats will win four or five out of the next five Super Bowls?

I wanna say five but that just seems too aggressive.

Well... that was fun. That's a good way to laugh on a Friday afternoon.

Back to real football talk.

So do people think the Pats will win four or five out of the next five Super Bowls?

I wanna say five but that just seems too aggressive.

Cape, I'm gonna laugh my ass off when this is a repeat of XLII...

He who talks **** the loudest gets his a$$ handed to him sooner or later :D

I see what I did back there. Yahoo had the wild card games grouped wrong and I care so little about all your teams that I honestly don't know which ones are in which conference. :D

I know, those fans of the Boston Redskins STILL haven't gotten over losing the title game in 1936. Bob Ryan's still yammering about it!

Since the first three of those twelve titles were just because they finished the season with the best record, shouldn't we go back and give the '07 Pats the crown?

you teenage teams think its all cars and s*x.

um, no, pats failed when it mattered most. bigger choker than favre.

Back