Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, great game!

Now is there any way that both Indy AND the Jets can lose with the new overtime rules? Cuz I'd like that. I'm directing that question to you Chshre. :D

Yeah, great game!

Now is there any way that both Indy AND the Jets can lose with the new overtime rules? Cuz I'd like that. I'm directing that question to you Chshre. :D

Now... I just need the Blackhawks to beat the Yankees and the Seahawks will go to the World Cup!!!! (I can laugh at myself)

How about that ****ing game, huh?!?!? WHO DAT?!? WE DAT!!!

Someone just pointed out that if Seattle wins next week, it's possible that the NFC championship would in in Seattle. How stupid would that be! I love it! :ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

Someone just pointed out that if Seattle wins next week, it's possible that the NFC championship would in in Seattle. How stupid would that be! I love it! :ban::ban::ban::ban::ban:

That would be awesome because you'd be playing GB. And, well we know that record :).

Off to the store before this puritan state shuts down the liquor stores until Monday.

Chshre, this is me, TANSTAAFB, officially eating crow...I just wanna know...Did that just actually fu@%ing happen?

Congratulations to all Seahawks fans, it has been a long hard ride :mug:

After watching the Seahawks for decades, I was ready for disappointment. Bastards had to make it interesting, but damn, what a game.

Chshre, this is me, TANSTAAFB, officially eating crow...I just wanna know...Did that just actually fu@%ing happen?

Yes... yes it did. Maybe if you combine this with the birds dropping out of the sky and it's another sign of the coming apocalypse.

My brain was making me be realistic all week, but down inside the little kid in me was saying "No! We're gonna win! I don't care! We're gonna win!". I let the little kid take over today and I'm glad I did. :D Take THAT stoopid brain!

Wow... Whatta game! Great game to watch. Congrats Cat!

I think I want the Jets to win this game.

That's just because you LOVE the ****-talkin Rex does Cape :D

Birds of a feather...

C'mon, the real reason you want the Jets to win is because you want your nemesis to lose...Peyton used to be the only real threat to your Pats' domination, but be careful what you wish for...those coccky a$$ Jets are dangerous!!!

Go Colts!!!

That's just because you LOVE the ****-talkin Rex does Cape :D

Birds of a feather...

C'mon, the real reason you want the Jets to win is because you want your nemesis to lose...Peyton used to be the only real threat to your Pats' domination, but be careful what you wish for...those coccky a$$ Jets are dangerous!!!

Go Colts!!!

Thats about 95% wrong with the correct part being peyton scares me a hellyva lot more than the Jets D. "nemesis"?? Ehhhh. Not really. Peyton has won a few but not so many I would call him a "nemesis"

Again,, the mediots have egg on theys faces...

Congrats SeaHag fans... That is afterall, why they play the game.. I mean, they had all but handed the cowpokes and sandy eggo the lombardi before the season started... Ha Ha Ha...
:mug:

I missed the second half because we had to go to a damn birthday dinner. I am pissed.

And I want the Jets to win too.

I know what you mean, I have a friggin wedding to go to tomorrow afternoon. I'm gonna miss the Green bay game.. They'll probably be divorced in a week anyway...

I know what you mean, I have a friggin wedding to go to tomorrow afternoon. I'm gonna miss the Green bay game.. They'll probably be divorced in a week anyway...

Who the hell gets married during the Playoffs??? Weak...

We'll be cheering for ya. I hope they crush Vick :rockin:

I can watch this over and over again. :D

[ame="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d81d8d049/Lynch-s-TD-seals-upset-of-reigning-champs"]http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-cant-miss-plays/09000d5d81d8d049/Lynch-s-TD-seals-upset-of-reigning-champs[/ame]

I just have to get this out there now, 'cuz I'm prepping for the game and I'm not going to be on-line once the ravens - chiefs game starts. GO, PACK! GO!

Lets Go Pack!!! As a Cowboys fan and a dog lover, I wanna see about 20 more of those hits on Vick and a big Cheesy win...
Lawd I hate me some Eagles :D

Back